Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a workout routine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Looking for a workout routine Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a workout routine   Looking for a workout routine Icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2007 6:51 pm

I have been doing the same old workout over and over. I am getting into shape, but just do not see any defenition. Maybe someone could send me in the right direction, or give me some ideas.

Today at the gym

I ran on the treadmill for 15 minutes
Did 100 crunches
30 curls on what we call the prayer seat with 25 pound dumbell for each arm
100 more crunches
Just standing up I did 30 reps with the 80 pound dumbell bar
30 reps on the butterfly on 120
Ended it with 15 more minutes on the treadmill
For my reps of 30, I do them in sets of 10. Not sure if that makes a difference or not?
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a workout routine   Looking for a workout routine Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 12:46 am

Looking for a workout routine B00066J4PU.01-A906GL190U0HU._SCLZZZZZZZ_V1096914933_
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a workout routine   Looking for a workout routine Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 8:28 am

I try to work out at least 3-4 times a week.I run on the treadmill for 30 minutes,do 3 sets of 12 reps on the bench ,do 3 sets of curls ,3 sets of crunches and 3 sets of pull ups.I'm trying to get back into lifting.I did it for about 4 years religiously,and just started back about a month ago.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a workout routine   Looking for a workout routine Icon_minitimeTue Jan 30, 2007 12:59 pm

lol @ trog

TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a workout routine   Looking for a workout routine Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 3:50 pm

i got an idea!

be lazy and just eat less like me. although now i gave up smoking i do eat more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a workout routine   Looking for a workout routine Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 7:09 pm

It depends on what your trying to do... if you want to lose fat, then eat less more often and do your routine, which is fine, by the way. If you want to get big and bulky, with muscles to show, eat lots of protein and lifting weights would help.. but you sound like your trying to lose weight. And no, reps of ten is good, bro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a workout routine   Looking for a workout routine Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 7:55 pm

TheGooch wrote:
i got an idea!

And by the time you're 30 you'll feel like you're 75.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a workout routine   Looking for a workout routine Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 12:54 am

Eyesore wrote:
TheGooch wrote:
i got an idea!

And by the time you're 30 you'll feel like you're 75.
i notice that you failed to include your expert routine with this tidbit of wisdom.

the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a workout routine   Looking for a workout routine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 7:44 pm

Since I'm into powerlifting I do alot of 5x5 Method. It's simply 5 sets for 5 reps each and when you can do the 5 stes for 5 reps then go up 5 pounds. Use it for core compound exercises such as bench press and deadlift and squats not upright rows or hammer curls. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a workout routine   Looking for a workout routine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a workout routine
Page 1 of 1