Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Schools like this still exist?

Go down 
+13
Olafsto
scottmitchell74
thejokeriv
spiritoradio
7thSaviour
Stender
Svengo
Lari
sam
Fat Freddy
GrandNational
mc666
Required Fields
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Schools like this still exist? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Schools like this still exist?   Schools like this still exist? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 9:10 pm

Just a point I was thinking about here. If the kid signed his life away 9 months ago [at the beginning of the school year], then got the girlfriend later, he could not have foreseen the future of going to a secular prom with anyone in that situation. So, if he knew his future, would he still have signed it? Or has he had this girlfriend for longer and they had planned on attending Senior prom together, even before the school year started? If that was the case, then he pledged to keep the rules knowing that he would break them at the end of the school year.

There is probably alot of details that never get explained properly with stories like this. 17 year old kids should not have moral cunundrums thrust upon them at the most stressful time of thier young lives.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Schools like this still exist?   Schools like this still exist? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 10:40 am

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Quote :
Heritage Christian School forbids dancing, hand holding and rock music.

In other words, they encourage kids to leave school when they graduate and make up in three weeks what they missed for years. Awesome!!!
Schools like this still exist? - Page 2 438278 Laughing very hard What a bunch of hypocritic losers! Heretic Christian School!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schools like this still exist?   Schools like this still exist? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 11:43 am

Dancing, hand holding and rock music. hmmmm...some of the very things that bring humans the most pleasure and help bring them together. Let's ban it.

People this close-minded scare the crap out of me.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Schools like this still exist?   Schools like this still exist? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:19 pm

detuned wrote:
Dancing, hand holding and rock music. hmmmm...some of the very things that bring humans the most pleasure and help bring them together. Let's ban it.

People this close-minded scare the crap out of me.

No joke!!! I have always said that if Jesus where here today, he would be speaking out about the practices of most religious leaders today - much lik eth emoney changes in the temples, etc....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schools like this still exist?   Schools like this still exist? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 1:58 pm

If Jesus were here today he'd tell us we need to lighten up and that we don't dance ENOUGH.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Schools like this still exist?   Schools like this still exist? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 4:14 pm

detuned wrote:
If Jesus were here today he'd tell us we need to lighten up and that we don't dance ENOUGH.

And remember who took care of the alcohol at the wedding when they ran out of wine - it would be someone who turned the water into wine. And I am sure some of the guests had a good buzz!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schools like this still exist?   Schools like this still exist? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 5:47 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
detuned wrote:

And remember who took care of the alcohol at the wedding when they ran out of wine - it would be someone who turned the water into wine. And I am sure some of the guests had a good buzz!!!

Not to pick on details, but the Bible states that it was "new" wine. Which means it had not fermented yet. But, regardless, I bet JC knew how to party in His own way, for sure!! He was not all "gloom and doom".
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Schools like this still exist?   Schools like this still exist? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 8:48 pm

Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Schools like this still exist?   Schools like this still exist? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:18 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:

Not to pick on details, but the Bible states that it was "new" wine. Which means it had not fermented yet. But, regardless, I bet JC knew how to party in His own way, for sure!! He was not all "gloom and doom".

"For my next trick, I'm going to turn water...into funk!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Schools like this still exist?   Schools like this still exist? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:33 pm

Schbopo wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:

Every now and then - one of you's guys makes me shoot milk out ma nose!!!
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Schools like this still exist?   Schools like this still exist? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 9:51 pm

Schbopo wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:

That was a good episode!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schools like this still exist?   Schools like this still exist? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Schools like this still exist?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2