Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week

Go down 
+7
sam
XYZ
MetalGuy71
DeathCult
Fat Freddy
manny
Rex
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:48 am

I was at work listening to Royal Hunt-Paradox and singing along not seeing anybody near by. All of a sudden one of the mangagers yelled out, "There's the next American Idol right there!" I dind't feel any embarassment but I was sure as hell insulted. Even if I was a great singer, I wouldn't be caught dead on that crappy show. Only women and pretty boys who pander to the lowest common denominator go on AI IMHO.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Neuropete
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Neuropete

Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:17 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
I wasn't aware that Slash could sing.

He doesn't... but he has experience playing with prima donnas.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:57 pm

Neuropete wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:
I wasn't aware that Slash could sing.

He doesn't... but he has experience playing with prima donnas.

That's an understatement
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:20 am

So did anyone actually watch this last night? What sage advice was Slash able to impart on these young, so-to-be-forgotten, wanna-b's?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:31 am

I caught the last half after we put my son to bed. Basically Slash and some band had each singer sing along with them as they jammed in the background. Then Slash would mumble something. I didn't see a lot of "mentoring" going on.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:00 pm

Rex wrote:
I caught the last half after we put my son to bed. Basically Slash and some band had each singer sing along with them as they jammed in the background. Then Slash would mumble something. I didn't see a lot of "mentoring" going on.

All I noticed was that Slash did not look good. His hair looked like ramen noodles.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:34 pm

I watched it cuz of Slash last night and i gotta say the show to me is still a crock and a joke and I think its cool Slash working with the conestants and all but its still lame especially the judges, even Simon's turned into a tool
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week   Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slash on American Idol next week - Rock Week
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2