Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kreator - Pleasure To Kill

Go down 
+4
AchrisK
ultmetal
Thrasher73
zombiewalkin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

Kreator - Pleasure To Kill Empty
PostSubject: Kreator - Pleasure To Kill   Kreator - Pleasure To Kill Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 3:23 pm

Kreator - Pleasure To Kill Pleasure%20To%20Kill

Now this is what German thrash is all about. An assault on the ears. Razor edged riffs along with razor edged guitar tone...a speed metallers dream! Mille's vocals have plenty of bite as well. I have only scratched the surface of their catalog but this band is becoming one of my favorite thrash outfits.

I gotta give a shout out to Igor since I worked his title out in a trade with him! Thanks dude!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Kreator - Pleasure To Kill   Kreator - Pleasure To Kill Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 3:46 pm

I've liked Kreator since way back in the day.Any of their albums sound good to me,this is no exception
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Kreator - Pleasure To Kill   Kreator - Pleasure To Kill Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 3:46 pm

Yup, classic German thrash album.

Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Kreator - Pleasure To Kill   Kreator - Pleasure To Kill Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 4:00 pm

Yeah, I got that way back in the day as well, and it's a freakin GREAT thrash album. My favorite Kreator and one of the best!

ack
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3893

PostSubject: Re: Kreator - Pleasure To Kill   Kreator - Pleasure To Kill Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 4:08 pm

This album rules, but to me its not their best. Its their 2nd best haha! Extreme Aggression is my personal favorite. But this album indeed has some awesome songs on it!!!
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Kreator - Pleasure To Kill   Kreator - Pleasure To Kill Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 4:34 pm

Back inna day my older brother gave me the Flag of Hate EP as a Christmas gift. We had never heard of them but "the album cover was kick ass!"

I remembering really liking the ep but for the life of cannot fathom why I didnt get anymore of their stuff? Eh...at least I can now!
Back to top Go down
Invader
Metal master
Metal master
Invader

Number of posts : 590

PostSubject: Re: Kreator - Pleasure To Kill   Kreator - Pleasure To Kill Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 4:38 pm

Great album. Not their best, but still good.
Back to top Go down
krokus
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
krokus

Number of posts : 4238

PostSubject: Re: Kreator - Pleasure To Kill   Kreator - Pleasure To Kill Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 4:53 pm

Yes, killer album of course and important to understand about the old german thrash metal movement. ENDLESS PAIN have always been a little more special to me but PLEASURE TO KILL is a real metal pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28455

PostSubject: Re: Kreator - Pleasure To Kill   Kreator - Pleasure To Kill Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 5:20 pm

I love that album.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

PostSubject: Re: Kreator - Pleasure To Kill   Kreator - Pleasure To Kill Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 5:34 pm

Lurideath wrote:
This album rules, but to me its not their best. Its their 2nd best haha! Extreme Aggression is my personal favorite. But this album indeed has some awesome songs on it!!!

Same for me.
Violent revolution is also a great album.

One of my favorite thrash bands.

They've been around for all these years and they're still kicking ass!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kreator - Pleasure To Kill   Kreator - Pleasure To Kill Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kreator - Pleasure To Kill
Page 1 of 1