Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t

Go down 
+3
nevermore
Neuropete
Svengo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t Empty
PostSubject: Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t   Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:16 pm

I guess I could throw this in one of several forums so I guess I'll put it here.
When I read it I laughed so hard I spewed my drink everywhere!
I guess if you're gonna do something like this, a Papa Roach show seems pretty appropriate. Very Happy

PAPA ROACH BRING THE smurf poo, LITERALLY
WANT MORE PAPA ROACH STUFF? CLICK HERE!
Posted: Friday, 17 April 2009
FIND CDS / MP3S / TICKETS / MERCH

We have just received the following email, possibly the best ever:

Hi Rock Sound, I just thought I’d let you know that last night, at the Papa Roach show in Manchester, somebody did a smurf poo at the back of the mosh-pit! About halfway through Papa Roach’s set, everybody started commenting on how bad the smell was. I guess it was like someone had farted or something, but it was MUCH worse. All of a sudden there was a massive gap in the crowd and my friend told me that someone had actually done a smurf poo! I turned around and saw this guy with cleaning materials wiping it up!!! Thank God I didn’t step on it. I don’t think the band were aware of it, I didn’t hear them tell people to do it anyway, I think this person just decided he needed to smurf poo. I have no idea whether people were skidding in it or whether there was wiping action.

Incredible. We obviously needed to check that this was true, so Rock Sound asked Neil Mahony (of Amplifier fame), who was helping out at the show. This is what he had to say:

"I can confirm the Papa Roach story. The smell was dreadful and the security were livid. As far as I know, the guy never got caught. Stealth smurf poo."

What shows have you taken a dump at, or which ones would you like to? We want to hear from you! Email in to rsvp@rocksound.tv
Back to top Go down
Neuropete
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Neuropete

Number of posts : 306

PostSubject: Re: Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t   Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:54 pm

That's funny... if I was at a Papa Roach concert and suddenly something began to stink real bad, I would have automatically assumed it was the band's music.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t   Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:22 pm

Neuropete wrote:
That's funny... if I was at a Papa Roach concert and suddenly something began to stink real bad, I would have automatically assumed it was the band's music.

lol!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t   Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:09 pm

I remember hearing Dee Snider talk about doing a show in Europe where someone threw a piece of smurf poo at the band while they were playing. The way he described it on VH1's Behind the Music was freakin' hilarious. "How mad do you have to be at a band to pull your pants down and take a dump in the middle of 10,000 people, pick it up steaming hot and hurl it at the band." LOL!

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t   Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 3:13 pm

That would've been great to see people moshing or in the pit dancing to Papa Roach's music, when out of clumsiness they slip on some poo and hit the ground. Karma for listening to crappy music. Pun intended.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t   Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:09 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I remember hearing Dee Snider talk about doing a show in Europe where someone threw a piece of smurf poo at the band while they were playing. The way he described it on VH1's Behind the Music was freakin' hilarious. "How mad do you have to be at a band to pull your pants down and take a dump in the middle of 10,000 people, pick it up steaming hot and hurl it at the band." LOL!

And imagine some of it hitting other fans on the way. I would seriously kick that guys ass if it hit me. Not to mention the smell for the rest of the show from his stinkin hand.
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t   Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 1:27 am

I guess the guy that did it didn't like the band lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t   Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Papa Roach Bring the Sh*t
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: