Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Galactic Cowboys live

Go down 
+10
325ad
MetalH
nevermore
kmorg
James B.
JBall_Z
7thSaviour
Shiney
candlemass
Troublezone
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sutekh
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Sutekh

Number of posts : 1466

Galactic Cowboys live - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galactic Cowboys live   Galactic Cowboys live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 5:41 pm

These clips are great! I'm on a GC fix at the moment, and about to pass on the S/T to a student at school.... Yet another band who had more talent in their pinkies than the majority of million-selling 'artists'. There truly is no justice in music Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
325ad
Metal master
Metal master
325ad

Number of posts : 532

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Cowboys live   Galactic Cowboys live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:03 pm

Sutekh wrote:
These clips are great! I'm on a GC fix at the moment, and about to pass on the S/T to a student at school.... Yet another band who had more talent in their pinkies than the majority of million-selling 'artists'. There truly is no justice in music Galactic Cowboys live - Page 2 Icon_biggrin.

QFT. I sometimes think music business is alot like an endurance race. You just keep going in hope that someday you will be at the right place at the right time. Galactic Cowboys live - Page 2 613888
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Cowboys live   Galactic Cowboys live - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:17 am

I hope they tour again next year!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galactic Cowboys live   Galactic Cowboys live - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galactic Cowboys live
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2