Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Suicidal Tendencies video

Go down 
+10
GrandNational
Rex
Smindas
Fat Freddy
Lurideath
SideShowDisaSter
MetalGuy71
Mglaffas81
mc666
Troublezone
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Rex wrote:
I like it, but I think Mike could use a little "umph" or intensity to his vocals.

Maybe it's old age.
This is the problem I have with most of the Suicidal Tendencies I've heard. Bar occasional moments, Mike's vocals are just a bit weak. I like them but rarely does he have the same bark he has on songs like 'Bring Me Down'.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:16 pm

He likes to mix it up so to speak and not just shout like the first record.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:29 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Here's another song, i don't know if it will be on the official release or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq75WfGLPx0&feature=related

Me likey this one too! Actually this one is what I was hoping for!
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:44 pm

I'm digging this new ST.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:52 pm

mike is so funny, 0:20 cracks me up! lol!

not to mention that guitarist is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:00 pm

Wow this is going to be awesome!

I have a family friend that looks exactly like mike thats named mike too.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:11 am

sam wrote:
mike is so funny, 0:20 cracks me up! lol!

not to mention that guitarist is fantastic.

You "get it". Smile
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:17 am

New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 James%20hetfield%20metallica%20so%20sold%20out

MASTER OF FLIP-FLOPS!! Very Happy

Hetfield looks like a Beach Boy. Their next cover will be "Good Vibrations". Laughing
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:19 pm

Man, the music is really good, not too sure about the vocals, but I haven't been into Suicidal Tendencies for that long. I mean I've had the original s.t since 5th grade but I haven't heard anything else by them. I might pick it up, who knows? Fate is a strange thing. Laughing
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:30 am

all these complaints about Muir's vocals. maybe people would prefer ST with a new metalcore screamer?

not me. i like them just the way they are.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:33 am

mc666 wrote:
all these complaints about Muir's vocals. maybe people would prefer ST with a new metalcore screamer?

I'm with you mc, Muir's vocals are part of what makes ST cool.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:07 am

Hey, don't get me wrong, he has a distinctive voice and is one of the defining aspects of ST. I just think he sounds better when he puts a bit more force in to it.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:24 pm

Troublezone wrote:
mc666 wrote:

I'm with you mc, Muir's vocals are part of what makes ST cool.

+1. I don't have a problem with his vocals. It's what makes ST unique (among other elements).

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:00 pm

mc666 wrote:

I don't have a big problem with his vocals. I'm just not used to his vocals. If I had been familiar with a lot more of their stuff, I probably would have said differently.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:36 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

Or if someone told you one of these guys would be in Megadeth some day... Laughing very hard

New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Whitelion

Not too surprising. One of them in that pic was already in ANTHRAX. Then right before they broke up they got the drummer from SUICIDAL TENDENCIES who later joined MEGADETH.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:38 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Or if someone told you one of these guys would be in Megadeth some day... Laughing very hard

New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Whitelion

Not too surprising. One of them in that pic was already in ANTHRAX. Then right before they broke up they got the drummer from SUICIDAL TENDENCIES who later joined MEGADETH.

You are correct. Noone was surprised by that move. Forgive for making such a lame attempt at a joke. Embarassed

HoM members, I am truly sorry for wasting your valuable time with this nonsense. Moderators, I understand if you need to suspend or delete my account for such ignorance. Please continue on with your lives and try not to dwell on this little incident. Do not in any way let this ruin the rest of your otherwise pleasant weekend.

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Suicidal Tendencies video
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2