Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Suicidal Tendencies video

Go down 
+10
GrandNational
Rex
Smindas
Fat Freddy
Lurideath
SideShowDisaSter
MetalGuy71
Mglaffas81
mc666
Troublezone
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

New Suicidal Tendencies video Empty
PostSubject: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 4:10 am

Looks like the album could be in their older style mixed with the Freedumb stuff based on this song. I'm looking forward to new ST!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkgMV2GBLKY&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eroadrunnerrecords%2Ecom%2Fblabbermouth%2Enet%2Fnews%2Easpx%3Fmode%3DArticle%26newsitemID%3D117311&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:02 am

yeah i'm looking forward to this album. i like everything they've ever released, but i'm really glad that they're bringing back elements of their Rocky George days.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:54 am

I'm glad they brought the metal guitar back this time.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:36 am

Wow, that singer looks like an idiot -Anyway, the only Suicidal Tendencies album I have is "Join the Army", and I think it kicks ass - This new song does not do much to me, though.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:49 am

Mglaffas81 wrote:
Wow, that singer looks like an idiot -Anyway, the only Suicidal Tendencies album I have is "Join the Army", and I think it kicks ass - This new song does not do much to me, though.

No more idiotic than Metallica these days and you obviously don't get it. He does the crazy, "idiot" persona on purpose. It's part of the show.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:12 pm

Sounds good to me. When is this coming out?

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:13 pm

Here's another song, i don't know if it will be on the official release or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq75WfGLPx0&feature=related
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:40 pm

Sounds good to me!

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:41 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:

No more idiotic than Metallica these days and you obviously don't get it. He does the crazy, "idiot" persona on purpose. It's part of the show.

Tell me, how do Metallica in ANY way look "idiotic"? Seriously, I can't see that.
Part of the act or not, it still looks stupid and it's annoying
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:44 pm

Quote :
Tell me, how do Metallica in ANY way look "idiotic"?

Just look at them. Pretty idiotic!
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:46 pm

That 1st song video posted is awesome! Glad they are bringing the Rocky era style back as well!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:58 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Quote :
Tell me, how do Metallica in ANY way look "idiotic"?

Just look at them. Pretty idiotic!

New Suicidal Tendencies video James%20hetfield%20metallica%20so%20sold%20out

MASTER OF FLIP-FLOPS!! Very Happy

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:09 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:

Tell me, how do Metallica in ANY way look "idiotic"? Seriously, I can't see that.
Part of the act or not, it still looks stupid and it's annoying

New Suicidal Tendencies video Metallicahomosexualitysn0New Suicidal Tendencies video Metallicasodomyvx9

Much worse than idiots really...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:12 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:

MASTER OF FLIP-FLOPS!! Very Happy

Laughing very hard

That's awesome. Then there are the alternate lyrics:

"Master Of Bation, I'm pulling your thing"
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Quote :
it still looks stupid and it's annoying

Annoying like this...

New Suicidal Tendencies video Lars
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:25 pm

New Suicidal Tendencies video 811939
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:

Surprised you don't have LIGHTS, CAMERA, REVOLUTION. Your Metallica boy Rob Trujillo played bass on that one.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:27 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:

Surprised you don't have LIGHTS, CAMERA, REVOLUTION. Your Metallica boy Rob Trujillo played bass on that one.

He only has Join the Army, one of their weakest albums.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:28 pm

Quote :
Your Metallica boy Rob Trujillo

Laughing very hard New Suicidal Tendencies video 811939
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:31 pm

On a sort of related note, I saw 'em with Trujillo on the LIGHTS, CAMERA tour. He was a skinny little bugger back then. If someone had told me "15 years from now that guy will be playing bass in Metallica" I would've told you "get the hell outta here!" Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:33 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
On a sort of related note, I saw 'em with Trujillo on the LIGHTS, CAMERA tour. He was a skinny little bugger back then. If someone had told me "15 years from now that guy will be playing bass in Metallica" I would've told you "get the hell outta here!" Laughing very hard

Fate is a strange thing.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Good track, although I think the production could benefit from sounding a bit heavier, sort of like Lights, Camera, Revolution. Still, sounds good, will definitely give it a listen.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:41 pm

I like it, but I think Mike could use a little "umph" or intensity to his vocals.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:42 pm

Rex wrote:
I like it, but I think Mike could use a little "umph" or intensity to his vocals.

Maybe it's old age.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Troublezone wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

Fate is a strange thing.

Or if someone told you one of these guys would be in Megadeth some day... Laughing very hard

New Suicidal Tendencies video Whitelion

PostSubject: Re: New Suicidal Tendencies video   New Suicidal Tendencies video Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Suicidal Tendencies video
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next