Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deicide and Glen Benton

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Deicide and Glen Benton Empty
PostSubject: Deicide and Glen Benton   Deicide and Glen Benton Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 10:09 pm

Last I heard they were playing shows without Glen. Any idea what is going on with Deicide? Even with the Hoffman bros. gone I still like the material they are putting out

Last edited by on Sat May 12, 2007 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Deicide and Glen Benton   Deicide and Glen Benton Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:39 am

the last cd without the Hoffs was Deicides best ever! they did a few shows overseas without Glen who had some personal issues to attend to back here in the states. no one wanted to cancel the shows, so they found a temporary replacement. Glen has since rejoined them.

he also found time to do vox for the awesome new Vital Remains!

PostSubject: Re: Deicide and Glen Benton   Deicide and Glen Benton Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 5:55 am

mc666 wrote:
the last cd without the Hoffs was Deicides best ever! they did a few shows overseas without Glen who had some personal issues to attend to back here in the states. no one wanted to cancel the shows, so they found a temporary replacement. Glen has since rejoined them.

he also found time to do vox for the awesome new Vital Remains!
Yeah I heard the new Vital Remains. It is some killer stuff. Thanks for the info
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Deicide and Glen Benton   Deicide and Glen Benton Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 1:24 pm

theri last album is immense i concurr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deicide and Glen Benton   Deicide and Glen Benton Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deicide and Glen Benton
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: