Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz Empty
PostSubject: Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz   Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:20 am

Does anyone have this cd? It would be cool if i could get a burned copy since they are hard to find or out of print.

Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz Frankhannongfm
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz   Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:53 am

Never heard of it. What's the story on that one?

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz   Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:39 pm

It's his first solo album.

http://www.myspace.com/frankhannon
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz   Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:00 pm

Troublezone wrote:
It's his first solo album.

[url=http://www.myspace.com/frankhannon
http://www.myspace.com/frankhannon[/quote[/url]]

Cool. I didn't know he did a solo thing. Apparently this came out in 2005. I like what I'm hearing on the myspace page.

I had his other cd, Moon Dog Mane, but I didn't care for it (a little too Southern-rock for my taste) and traded it away.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz   Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:02 am

I think he was going for a more Hendrix, Uli Roth, Marino sound on this one.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz   Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:53 am

Troublezone wrote:
I think he was going for a more Hendrix, Uli Roth, Marino sound on this one.

Yea, I'd agree with that. A quick search on Amazon and ebay turned up bupkiss. Just Googling it came up with a few reviews, but noone had it for sale. Was this only available through his website or something?

PostSubject: Re: Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz   Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:18 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Was this only available through his website or something?

Yeah only on his website and at shows, as far as I can tell. I sent you more info via PM. Smile
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz   Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:34 am

SpectreFate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Was this only available through his website or something?

Yeah only on his website and at shows, as far as I can tell. I sent you more info via PM. Smile

Thanks for the Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz 4782 info Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz 4782

Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz   Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:41 am

My wife bought our copy through his website and I have seen it on his merch table at a couple of his shows. I think it is a pretty good cd overall
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz   Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 2:20 pm

skullsmasher wrote:
My wife bought our copy through his website and I have seen it on his merch table at a couple of his shows. I think it is a pretty good cd overall

If it was available on his website, it ain't no more. Tesla's website doesn't have it either.

Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz   Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:00 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
skullsmasher wrote:

If it was available on his website, it ain't no more. Tesla's website doesn't have it either.

That's kind of strange, I would think he would still be pushing it. I talked to his drummer (Robbie) from the Frank Hannon Band last month and he said that they were planning on some shows after Tesla wraps up this current tour, he may end up getting some more available then to take out on the road and sell through his web site.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz   Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 3:38 pm

skullsmasher wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
skullsmasher wrote:

That's kind of strange, I would think he would still be pushing it. I talked to his drummer (Robbie) from the Frank Hannon Band last month and he said that they were planning on some shows after Tesla wraps up this current tour, he may end up getting some more available then to take out on the road and sell through his web site.

I guess he's sold out. If you go to his website, click on the band tour info, there's a flashing button to buy the cd, which redirects you back to his website. It's an endless cycle.

Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz   Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 10:17 pm

I now have a burned copy and i like it. It is definately retro in every way... i hear Trower, Marino and 70's blues rock all over it in his playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz   Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frank Hannon (tesla) Guitarz from Marz
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: