Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

funniest thing today game

Go down 
+7
thejokeriv
DeathCult
Mglaffas81
EvyMetal
Schbopo
akeldama
holydiver97595
11 posters
AuthorMessage
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

funniest thing today game Empty
PostSubject: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:49 pm

in this game, say the funniest thing you heard today (best played before you go to bed)

funniest thing today game 647664
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 6:51 pm

the foghorn leghorn ensemble we had in the random word thread.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:23 pm

Reruns of "Fresh Prince of Bel Air".
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:46 am

akeldama wrote:
the foghorn leghorn ensemble we had in the random word thread.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:27 am

When one of my band mates would imitate that wierd "AAAAYYIII" sound at the beginning of Iron Maiden's "Different World" - We laughed so hard every time that we didn't even get to practicing that song Laughing

(This happened yesterday, because it's still in my mind and it's morning now)
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:46 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
When one of my band mates would imitate that wierd "AAAAYYIII" sound at the beginning of Iron Maiden's "Different World" - We laughed so hard every time that we didn't even get to practicing that song Laughing

(This happened yesterday, because it's still in my mind and it's morning now)

I'm jamming that song right now. lol!
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:34 am

Spec said he likes muppet cocks, I have to say, I sure didnt take him for a fluffer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:35 am

DeathCult wrote:
Spec said he likes muppet cocks, I have to say, I sure didnt take him for a fluffer.

I do what I can to help out.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:40 am

Ain't easy being green is it?

Also, I fail to see how this is a game, its more of a random statement type thing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:43 am

I agree. There's no wheel to spin, no prize podiums, no bonus round. As a game, I feel this thread really disappoints me.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:20 am

SpectreFate wrote:
I agree. There's no wheel to spin, no prize podiums, no bonus round. As a game, I feel this thread really disappoints me.

I know, and if this wasn't such a sausage fest, 20 minutes in the closet would be fun.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:09 pm

The bicycle couldn't stand on it's own because it was two tired.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:25 am

EvyMetal wrote:
The bicycle couldn't stand on it's own because it was two tired.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:36 am

We had a random discussion over at RI mixing vocalists from completely different styles of music. One was having Glenn Danzig front Journey and Steve Perry front The Misfits.

It was funny enough to think about Danzig singing "Open Arms" but then we got to thinking about Steve Perry singing a song like "Angelf**k".

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17154

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:40 pm

Quote :
It was funny enough to think about Danzig singing "Open Arms"

That would be awesome! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 8:28 am

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
It was funny enough to think about Danzig singing "Open Arms"

That would be awesome! Laughing very hard

I can almost here it. About 3 octaves lower than the original.

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:33 am

Yeah, I don't know about Perry singing songs like "Rat Fink" and "Braineaters"
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 1:52 pm

Can't you just hear Perry singing a line like:

"I've got something to say....I killed your baby today...."

Real slow and swooney while the audience holds up their lighters.

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:12 am

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 2:33 pm

Garfield minus Garfield

This one had me almost falling out of my chair http://garfieldminusgarfield.net/day/2008/10/17/
Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
holydiver97595
The Prophet of Dio
holydiver97595

Number of posts : 1348

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Alright, so today me and a few buds were sitting around at lunch and we were talking. Anyway, somehow we got to the topic of cool super powers, which morphed (amazingly, I might add) into talking about leprosy and it's effects of stopping pain.

So, twenty minutes later, we're all about to go back to work, and someone says "I dropped my keys behind this radiator, and it's too hot to touch!". So, my friend Alec shouts (mind you, the person who dropped their keys was uninvolved in our conversation completely) "Leprosy powers, activate!" And he then proceeds to reach behind the radiator and pulls out the keys. Somehow, he doesn't feel the burns on his skin until he's done with this, so the guy who dropped his keys thought he actually had leprosy and was incapable of feeling pain.

Long story short, you had to be there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/demonousmetal
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:09 pm

'The Neverending Story' DVD, the French dub track (it's in the options), giant rock speaking French in the middle of the forest while eating other rocks, at 1 in the morning, very surreal, making me die. Don't believe me, you try it.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:14 am

Orion Crystal Ice wrote:
'The Neverending Story' DVD, the French dub track (it's in the options), giant rock speaking French in the middle of the forest while eating other rocks, at 1 in the morning, very surreal, making me die. Don't believe me, you try it.

funniest thing today game 201269 funniest thing today game 201269 funniest thing today game 201269
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funniest thing today game   funniest thing today game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

funniest thing today game
Page 1 of 1