Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funniest Metallica Parody Ever

Go down 
+4
White_Mage
Fat Freddy
Chairman_Smith
Mglaffas81
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Empty
PostSubject: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:59 am

I hate when people make fun of serious things, but I could not help but laugh at this one -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcRL480J_70

Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 3:34 pm

No. That's not funny at all. Why? Because you can understand every single word James says!
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:00 pm

Eyesore wrote:
No. That's not funny at all. Why? Because you can understand every single word James says!

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:01 pm

Not as good as some of the other "interpretations" I've seen on YouTube, but it had a few chuckles.

I thought the "I'm spoiled, I'm smoking" (with a pic of Paris Hilton) was particularly inspired.

But there were quite a few bits where the guy obviously couldn't come up with any funny lyrics so he just threw up random Metallica pix to fill time...

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 4:10 pm

This one was pretty good... I think it's by the same guy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

Number of posts : 535

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 5:14 pm

wow those are both pretty dumb
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:18 pm

I just watched it again, and I realize the guy changed the video (or maybe I just saw another version). I realized, that the pictures with the added words came delayed, so they came a bit after...I must have seen another version, because the one I saw was way better - Same jokes, but a lot more accurate with the pictures and words, so your mind actually thinks of James saying that. The "Yogurt and Tea" and "Anne is a victim" parts were hilarious.
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:28 pm

this thread got me listening to "...And Justice For All" again 🤘

Thnx Mglaffas81
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 8:34 pm

White_Mage wrote:
this thread got me listening to "...And Justice For All" again 🤘

Thnx Mglaffas81

No problem, bro
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:06 pm

I thought the funniest parody was when thos guys released that album called St. Anger and...oh, wait, what? Sorry, I have to go now. I need my Thorazine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:28 pm

Either way, the funniest Metallica parody was done by Matt Smith (Theocracy):

lol!

Never gets old!
Back to top Go down
White_Mage
Metal master
Metal master
White_Mage

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2008 9:35 pm

Laughing very hard now thats funny
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:05 am

This is the only interpretation i've really found funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNLDLyeepVs
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 8:44 am

BOAT. RUDDER. STRANGE. MOUNTAIN.

I always enjoyed this Kalmah one by the same guy; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q06pg-_a43A Man of the King such an amazing song.

Also, that St Anger parody was genius.

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:24 pm

I thought "can't cope without YouTube" was pretty funny. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:50 pm

Eyesore beat me to it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:54 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Either way, the funniest Metallica parody was done by Matt Smith (Theocracy)

Yeah,His was Hilarious lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:56 pm

Matt Smith is a funny dude. Have you ever heard his "new album previews"? Hilarious stuff. I'll post them later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funniest Metallica Parody Ever   Funniest Metallica Parody Ever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funniest Metallica Parody Ever
Page 1 of 1