Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Money man.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

The Money man. Empty
PostSubject: The Money man.   The Money man. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:25 pm

One of the poster children of self named 80's singers but I have a greatest hits and in the right mood I like it. Gimme Some Water is my favorite, like he channeled Steve Miller or something. Anyone else like him?
Back to top Go down
Necrosultan
Metal novice
Metal novice
Necrosultan

Number of posts : 62

The Money man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Money man.   The Money man. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:22 pm

What ''best of'' do you own? His song ''shake it'' or whatever comes out regularly on the local classic rock station, and I dig it. Just don't know what album to get.
Back to top Go down
Necrosultan
Metal novice
Metal novice
Necrosultan

Number of posts : 62

The Money man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Money man.   The Money man. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:24 pm

DOUBLE POST BE DAMNED!!!
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

The Money man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Money man.   The Money man. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:35 am

Necrosultan wrote:
What ''best of'' do you own? His song ''shake it'' or whatever comes out regularly on the local classic rock station, and I dig it. Just don't know what album to get.

The song is called "Shakin'" from No Control and I recommend it along with his S/T. I also listen to him but need to be in the right mood.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

The Money man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Money man.   The Money man. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:25 am

NumbskullakaNazgul wrote:
One of the poster children of self named 80's singers but I have a greatest hits and in the right mood I like it. Gimme Some Water is my favorite, like he channeled Steve Miller or something. Anyone else like him?

I don't like that song, and Lonnie Turner bassist for The Steve Miller Band played on his first three albums.
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

The Money man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Money man.   The Money man. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:29 am

I like his early albums but somewhere along the line he got way too poppy for me.
Back to top Go down

The Money man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Money man.   The Money man. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:25 pm

Didn't know that about Lonnie Turner. I feel smarter.
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

The Money man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Money man.   The Money man. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:11 pm

"Walk On Water" is my fave Eddie Money song!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Money man. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Money man.   The Money man. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Money man.
Page 1 of 1