Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guillotine - Blood Money

Go down 
+2
Temple of Blood
Lurideath
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

Guillotine - Blood Money Empty
PostSubject: Guillotine - Blood Money   Guillotine - Blood Money Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:45 pm

Anyone heard this yet? Pretty cool album. Aggressive as hell! I was a huge fan of the 1st album, but this album is at a whole new level!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Guillotine - Blood Money   Guillotine - Blood Money Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:50 pm

The clips I heard sounded pretty good. I am gonna get it if I see it cheap somewhere.

I wonder how much longer the thrash scene is gonna keep going. Another 5 years before the bottom falls out again?
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9051

PostSubject: Re: Guillotine - Blood Money   Guillotine - Blood Money Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:51 pm

Quote :
I wonder how much longer the thrash scene is gonna keep going. Another 5 years before the bottom falls out again?

I wonder if this in inevitable with most genres? I'm enjoying the new run, while it lasts.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Guillotine - Blood Money   Guillotine - Blood Money Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 9:42 pm

Agreed, and same here.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Guillotine - Blood Money   Guillotine - Blood Money Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:09 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:

It'll just do what it did last time; go back deep into the underground. I'm glad the genre is getting more exposure again, though! I LOVES me some thrash!

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Guillotine - Blood Money   Guillotine - Blood Money Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:10 am

Well, depends on how you look at the thrash scene. I can tell you right now that even though there are a lot of bands, the thrash scene in general is not doing so well. I can see it lasting, but no where near how it was in the 80's and early 90's. Bands aren't selling very much right now. It can change, but I don't see it happening. I'll play it for as long as I can though!
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

PostSubject: Re: Guillotine - Blood Money   Guillotine - Blood Money Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 2:38 pm

Agreed Lurideath.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Guillotine - Blood Money   Guillotine - Blood Money Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:01 pm

have'nt got it jusat yet but it's one my want list.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Guillotine - Blood Money   Guillotine - Blood Money Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:23 pm

I'm wanting to get this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guillotine - Blood Money   Guillotine - Blood Money Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guillotine - Blood Money
Page 1 of 1