Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!! Empty
PostSubject: CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!!   CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:38 pm

What's his problem anyway? I don't have anybody to fight with anymore. I think he just finally submitted to my superior theology and intellect.
Now...he just wants to sell stuff. NOTICE, he's selling all of his "Christian" stuff?! OH REAL NICE, DUDE! Your SO not making the trip buddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!!   CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:39 pm

Did you just start a fight thread outside the fight thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!!   CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:40 pm

T-Roy wrote:
What's his problem anyway? I don't have anybody to fight with anymore. I think he just finally submitted to my superior theology and intellect.
Now...he just wants to sell stuff. NOTICE, he's selling all of his "Christian" stuff?! OH REAL NICE, DUDE! Your SO not making the trip buddy.

You know I love ya like a brutha from another mother T-Roy, but shouldn't these just be thoughts going through your brain and not manifesting on the board?? Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!!   CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:41 pm

Um...what??

Oh, I thought you were talking about the BAND Candlemass. Never mind.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!!   CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:42 pm

what just happened here?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!!   CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:44 pm

thrasher73 wrote:
what just happened here?

Probably better off NOT knowing, dude. Join me in blissful ignorance. Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!!   CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:47 pm

spectrefate wrote:
T-Roy wrote:

You know I love ya like a brutha from another mother T-Roy, but shouldn't these just be thoughts going through your brain and not manifesting on the board?? Smile
scratch I made this thread?
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!!   CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 3:48 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
thrasher73 wrote:
what just happened here?

Probably better off NOT knowing, dude. Join me in blissful ignorance. Laughing

Alright,you talked me into it
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

PostSubject: Re: CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!!   CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 4:21 pm

I'm giving Candlemass (Mark) a hard time. I just bought a cd from him...but he's a busy guy! But he's still a big 'ol queer. CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!! 811939
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!!   CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 8:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Um...what??

Oh, I thought you were talking about the BAND Candlemass. Never mind.

Heh, same here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!!   CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CANDLEMASS IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY NOW!!! SELL OUT!!
Page 1 of 1