Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

German Hardcore/Crossover

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

German Hardcore/Crossover Empty
PostSubject: German Hardcore/Crossover   German Hardcore/Crossover Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:08 pm

Ok - A specialize taste, to be sure. But anyone love Erosion, The Emils, POM as much as I do? [or the entire We Bite Germany family?]

I doubt this thread will even get 1 response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: German Hardcore/Crossover   German Hardcore/Crossover Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:09 pm

I like German hardcore crossdressers, does that count? There's your 1 post. Smile
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: German Hardcore/Crossover   German Hardcore/Crossover Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:58 pm

I like hardcore/crossover a lot, but haven't checked out any of those bands. But if you like them, they gotta be good. Thanks! 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: German Hardcore/Crossover   German Hardcore/Crossover Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:52 am

Evy - pm me and I can open you to a whole new world!! in the 80's through now, there has been a violent backlash against the neo-nazi sect of German society. These bands face-off in the streets, not just on tape! That is reality, and nothing makes for better tunage than reality. Even if ya don't know what they are saying!!

Not German, but check out N.A.O.P. [that stands for something different on each release ala MDC]. You can get their stuff fairly cheap.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: German Hardcore/Crossover   German Hardcore/Crossover Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:15 am

SAXON1500 wrote:
Evy - pm me and I can open you to a whole new world!! in the 80's through now, there has been a violent backlash against the neo-nazi sect of German society. These bands face-off in the streets, not just on tape! That is reality, and nothing makes for better tunage than reality. Even if ya don't know what they are saying!!

Not German, but check out N.A.O.P. [that stands for something different on each release ala MDC]. You can get their stuff fairly cheap.

Hey unc sax, did those german HC bands you mentioned have fascist themes or were they part of the antinazi scene in Germany?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: German Hardcore/Crossover   German Hardcore/Crossover Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:21 am

Stender wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:

Hey unc sax, did those german HC bands you mentioned have fascist themes or were they part of the antinazi scene in Germany?

Heavily anti-fascist and in your face like Rumble Militia. Ya can't really sing about something over there and not live it. Just ask David Hasselhoff! He croons about old biddies and he's dripping with 'em! HA
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: German Hardcore/Crossover   German Hardcore/Crossover Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:32 pm