Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Japanese Spider-Man

Go down 
+2
Fat Freddy
Svengo
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Japanese Spider-Man - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Japanese Spider-Man   Japanese Spider-Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:26 pm

OK, Batman isn't flying....

Japanese Spider-Man - Page 2 Super-friends

Nobody is jumping. Smile
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Spider-Man   Japanese Spider-Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:31 pm

Aquaman flying? I thought he was just a really good swimmer.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Spider-Man   Japanese Spider-Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:56 pm

EvyMetal wrote:

Apparently he can even swim through air!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Spider-Man   Japanese Spider-Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:42 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
EvyMetal wrote:

Apparently he can even swim through air!!

Nah, Aquaman paid the artist to draw him in midair because he is so not over his mom's constant beating him over the head with; "Prince Namor Can fly, Prince Namor is super strong... blah blah blah"
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Spider-Man   Japanese Spider-Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:28 pm

I have introduced a kid here @ work to the wonder of Japanese Spider-Man. He watched the first episode at Marvel.com last night and reports that he "had tears of joy streaming down his face the entire time."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Spider-Man   Japanese Spider-Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:29 pm

Whoops, double post. My bad!

Back to top Go down
Svengo
Metal master
Metal master
Svengo

Number of posts : 967

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Spider-Man   Japanese Spider-Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:38 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
I have introduced a kid here @ work to the wonder of Japanese Spider-Man. He watched the first episode at Marvel.com last night and reports that he "had tears of joy streaming down his face the entire time."

See, sharing is good just like my mom always told me.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Spider-Man   Japanese Spider-Man - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:57 pm

Svengo wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

See, sharing is good just like my mom always told me.

Reminds me, I showed my friend, who's an avid Spiderman fan, and he's been watching these episodes on marvel.com too. Viva la revoluccion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Spider-Man   Japanese Spider-Man - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese Spider-Man
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2