Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any TANK fan on this forum???

Go down 
+8
Muloc7253
rattpoison
DeathCult
James B.
nevermore
franang
SAHB Healer
krokus
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
franang
Metal novice
Metal novice
franang

Number of posts : 40

Any TANK fan on this forum??? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any TANK fan on this forum???   Any TANK fan on this forum??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:25 pm

kmorg wrote:
I told you why that happened, franang. You came here and the firs 2 or 3 posts were nothing but links to your site, otherwise known as spam. You told me you understood, and wanted to try and participate to the board like all other memgers. So why you are still trying to pull something here, I donæt know. All I know is if you keep up with the bad langauge, and otherwise crap posts, then you will be gone as fast this time, as the last time.

I didn't pull anything... just updated the topic and as you can see i've created "original" topics people have answered so far. But if you are expecting me spending my whole life on this web site you're wrong. I prefer to attend gigs and support metal than just be behind the pc. Thence if you want to ban me do it I don't mind
Back to top Go down
http://franang.sts.free.fr/
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Any TANK fan on this forum???   Any TANK fan on this forum??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 1:38 pm

franang wrote:
kmorg wrote:
I told you why that happened, franang. You came here and the firs 2 or 3 posts were nothing but links to your site, otherwise known as spam. You told me you understood, and wanted to try and participate to the board like all other memgers. So why you are still trying to pull something here, I donæt know. All I know is if you keep up with the bad langauge, and otherwise crap posts, then you will be gone as fast this time, as the last time.

I didn't pull anything... just updated the topic and as you can see i've created "original" topics people have answered so far. But if you are expecting me spending my whole life on this web site you're wrong. I prefer to attend gigs and support metal than just be behind the pc. Thence if you want to ban me do it I don't mind

Do you have some language barriers? Did I say you should live here? In one of the posts you made here, you wee nothing short of cursing out the moderators here. Go back and re-read your own post.

PostSubject: Re: Any TANK fan on this forum???   Any TANK fan on this forum??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 8:47 pm

James B. wrote:
I have a 2 lp set released by MFN called "welcome to the metal zone" and it has a song by Tank called "The War Drags Ever On" Dig the tune alot, wonder why I never checked em out ?

I had that album when it came out aswell. T'was a great intro to heaps of cool bands back then. I remember some of the great songs on it like 'Q5 - Pull the trigger' and 'Exciter - I am the beast', great stuff!

Actually I shoplifted it from a record store along with Master of Puppets, how I managed to just walk out with 2 Lp's under my arm I dont know.

I'm sure karma has caught up with me since.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any TANK fan on this forum???   Any TANK fan on this forum??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:18 pm

I deleted your thread. You've even managed to make this thread about your mag.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Any TANK fan on this forum???   Any TANK fan on this forum??? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:13 am

great band, honour and blood kicks ass!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any TANK fan on this forum???   Any TANK fan on this forum??? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any TANK fan on this forum???
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2