Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED

Go down 
+10
Thrasher73
metalken
skullsmasher
80smetalrocks
Schbopo
scottmitchell74
EvyMetal
nevermore
Lurideath
ultmetal
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:46 am

cool, I be happy to
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:12 pm

We are leaving tonight at 10:00 pm so we should be arriving in Albuquerque at 10:00 am tomorrow morning!

We are ready to dominate in Albuquerque!!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:08 pm

Cool. Be safe and see you tomorrow.

Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:24 pm

That's a long drive. See you at the show.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:41 pm

Thanks guys. We'll drive as safe as possible. haha

We are staying at the Sandia Peak Inn on Central Avenue SW. Stop over and say Hi if you want.
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:15 am

Great show tonight, wish the sets had been longer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:20 am

skullsmasher wrote:

I am officially envious.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:28 am

I thought about riding out, for about three seconds.

Twenty minute sets are a joke. Hope it was good exposure for the bands and folks had fun.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:43 am

Ultimatum ended up getting longer than 20 minutes (one extra song).

Our set was:
Once For All
Exonerate
Deathwish
Heart of Metal
Blink

The bands that followed us all had 30 minute sets. It was a fun time by all. The sets were short, but there was so many great thrash bands, it lasted a long time. Avenger of Blood TORE IT UP!

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:46 pm

Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 110482351.OWgG36ZN.ult1

Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:57 am

Here are a couple links to some video I took at the show the other night. The lights were messing with camera's auto focus so the quality isn't great but it will give the folks that couldn't make it a chance to see a bit of the action. Anyway, I hope that you enjoy the clips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Caa2fJ43ViE&feature=channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noHJ4KMvNDI&feature=channel_page
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:03 am

Ohh, there are 3 others for Ultimatum and Avenger of Blood besides the above showing a bit more of their sets that are posted under the skullsmasher65 area of youtube.com, plus some stuff from other shows I've been to in the past year.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 12:19 pm

Very cool. Sounds not too bad for a condenser mic too.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:20 pm

We made it back last night about 9:30 pm. It was a great show out there! Every band was great! It was awesome hearing Ultimatum push the envelope a little bit! Last time I seen them (5 or 6 years ago) they were nothing like this. Very impressive! Suspended were amazing. Awesome people with killer music that sure know how to throw an afterparty! Dread were tight and really good! Torture Victim I missed part of because we had to run to Guitar Center but got back just as they were ending. Not bad but I wish I could have seen more. Armored Assassin weren't my thing but they were tight. Merciless Death and Fueled By Fire were great too. Lots of amazing people in Albuquerque and all unbelievably friendly!

It was great seeing Scott, Robert and Rob again. Didn't meet the new drummer though. Maybe next time. Also it was great meeting Metalheaded and Tall Tyrion! You guys rule!!!

Our set list was:

Vicious Onslaught
Assassins
Among the Vile Dead
Hell Patrol
Poserslaughter
Death Brigade
Complete Annihilation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:26 pm

ultmetal wrote:

Our set was:
Once For All
Exonerate
Deathwish
Heart of Metal
Blink

The bands that followed us all had 30 minute sets. It was a fun time by all. The sets were short, but there was so many great thrash bands, it lasted a long time. Avenger of Blood TORE IT UP!
"Blink" was the extra song, then? Because otherwise you guys might need to be smacked for not ending your shows with "Heart of Metal." Haha.
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:11 pm

Lurideath wrote:
We made it back last night about 9:30 pm. It was a great show out there! Every band was great! It was awesome hearing Ultimatum push the envelope a little bit! Last time I seen them (5 or 6 years ago) they were nothing like this. Very impressive! Suspended were amazing. Awesome people with killer music that sure know how to throw an afterparty! Dread were tight and really good! Torture Victim I missed part of because we had to run to Guitar Center but got back just as they were ending. Not bad but I wish I could have seen more. Armored Assassin weren't my thing but they were tight. Merciless Death and Fueled By Fire were great too.

I agree with your summary of the night, I had a great time and enjoyed all the bands. I never did meet anyone but from what I could tell everyone was getting along and seemed friendly. Even when the moshing started, no one seemed to get bent out of shape. Thanks for driving all that way to come here to play. Hope to get the chance to see you guys again some day.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 2:25 pm

Thanks Skull! Sorry we never got a chance to talk. I didn't know who you were. Now I know because of where the camera is at! haha Next time we'll meet up man!
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:01 pm

SAXON1500 wrote:
skullsmasher wrote:

I am officially envious.

You and mee noth, brother Sad

Metal student
Metal student
80smetalrocks

Number of posts : 101

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:04 am

How many were there wouldu all say?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:05 am

Eyesore wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

Our set was:
Once For All
Exonerate
Deathwish
Heart of Metal
Blink

"Blink" was the extra song, then? Because otherwise you guys might need to be smacked for not ending your shows with "Heart of Metal." Haha.

Yes, Blink was the extra song.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 10:03 am

kmorg wrote:
SAXON1500 wrote:
skullsmasher wrote:

I am officially envious.

You and mee noth, brother Sad

same here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 131_03_25_2009_12_59_05_MG_4997

Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 131_03_25_2009_12_59_45_MG_5007

Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 131_03_25_2009_1_00_02_MGgG36ZN.ult1

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:24 pm

Sweet pix, Ult... I have that same Raven ALL FOR ONE patch that you've got on your vest! Laughing

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Scott's voice is far less squeaky than I imagined.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:46 am

Brontotex in action:
Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 131_03_26_2009_7_43_22_MG_5028

Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 131_03_26_2009_7_45_20_MG_5019

More photos posted here:
http://www.pbase.com/kristiant/rock_n_roll

Last edited by ultmetal on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED   Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thrashageddon...VIDEO POSTED
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next