Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sabbath Set List Posted

Go down 
+8
iamrockerfun
MetalGuy71
TH Joe
ultmetal
AchrisK
TrogDawn
KissinMaiden
12 posters
AuthorMessage
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

Sabbath Set List Posted Empty
PostSubject: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 4:12 pm

A low-quality video clip of HEAVEN AND HELL performing the song "After All (The Dead)" at the opening night of the band's world tour Sunday night (March 11) at the Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada has been posted online at YouTube.com. The group — which is made up of BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi and bassist Geezer Butler, singer Ronnie James Dio, and drummer Vinny Appice (BLACK SABBATH, DIO) — played the following songs at the Vancouver gig:

01. E5150
02. After All (The Dead)
03. The Mob Rules
04. Children of The Sea
05. Lady Evil
06. Ear In The Wall
07. I
08. The Sign of The Southern Cross
09. Voodoo
10. The Devil Cried
11. Vinny Appice Solo
12. Computer God
13. Falling Off The Edge of The World
14. Shadow of The Wind
15. Die Young
16. Heaven and Hell
---------------------
17. Neon Knights

Check out pictures from the show at Metal-Rules.com.

According to several people that attended the concert, Dio announced towards the end of the band's performance that the show would be cut short due to a curfew, resulting in one of the two planned encores — "Lonely is the Word" — getting dropped from the final setlist.

HEAVEN AND HELL's Canadian tour will wrap March 28 in Ottawa, featuring opening acts MEGADETH and DOWN. A U.S. tour with support from MEGADETH and MACHINE HEAD will launch April 22 in Phoenix, Arizona.

As previously reported, HEAVEN AND HELL will be the featured guests on the nationally syndicated radio show "Rockline" airing Wednesday, April 11. The live show begins at 8:30 p.m. PT / 11:30 p.m. ET, and fans are encouraged to call in with questions during the program at (800) 344-ROCK (7625). To find a station near you, check out www.rocklineradio.com.

Awsome!!!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Can anyone link me to the new sabbath songs, I want to listen to them.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39550

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 8:15 pm

That looks like an awesome show. Wish they'd come around my neck of the woods but the closest show I've seen is a couple hours drive
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 8:21 pm

Sweet! I already have my tickets for April 22nd here in Phoenix! 🤘
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 8:46 pm

Dio KO1 Ozzy! Always has, always will.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:41 pm

KO1?
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:44 pm

Brontotex and I have our tickets for the Albuquerque show. Great set list. Glad they are doing all Dio-era stuff on this tour.

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 12:18 am

AchrisK wrote:
KO1?
Sorry. Boxing talk. Haha. KO1 = first round knockout. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TH Joe
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
TH Joe

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 1:12 am

It'll be really weird if Megadeth covers "Paranoid" during their opening sets. scratch Laughing
Back to top Go down
TH Joe
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
TH Joe

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 1:14 am

Eyesore wrote:
Dio KO1 Ozzy! Always has, always will.

Man, I'm glad to hear someone say that. I agree. RJD is the MAN!
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 12:33 pm

I'll agree that, objectively speaking, Dio is a better singer than Ozzy, and that Mob Rules and Heaven and Hell are good albums. But I will not concede that Dio era Sabbath was better than Ozzy era Sabbath. The original era of Sabbath had something beyond description that transcends "good" singing. The vibe and the whole thing just rules the effing wasteland!!!1!!

Last edited by on Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 12:36 pm

I like both eras. I also love the short, but sweet Ian Gillan era of the band. 🤘

Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 3:42 pm

Was that only one album (Born again)?
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 4:31 pm

AchrisK wrote:
I'll agree that, objectively speaking, Dio is a better singer than Ozzy, and that Mob Rules and Heaven and Hell are good albums. But I will not concede that Dio era Sabbath was better than Ozzy era Sabbath. The original era of Sabbath had something beyond description that transcends "good" singing. The vibe and the whole thing just rules the effing wasteland!!!1!!
Amen, brotha! I've said it before, I'll say it again: Sabbath with Dio was METAL, but Sabbath with Ozzy was MAGIC. Sabbath Set List Posted 309780
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 10:28 am

My tickets came in yesterday for the May 10th show in Philly. Can't wait!!
Back to top Go down
KissinMaiden
Metal master
Metal master
KissinMaiden

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 2:40 pm

waiting for lawn tickets to be available here in jersey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 4:55 pm

need an advice

H&H Live in Slovakia, Kosice 26.06.
Ozzy Ozbourne Live in Czech Rep., Prague 26.06.

which show i must visit ? which is better ?
( mine opinion is Ozz cos have feel that im gonna see him last time ... never again )

tell me
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 5:02 pm

AchrisK wrote:

Dio is the better singer, but my favorite album is Master of Reality.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 5:06 pm

iamrockerfun wrote:
need an advice

H&H Live in Slovakia, Kosice 26.06.
Ozzy Ozbourne Live in Czech Rep., Prague 26.06.

which show i must visit ? which is better ?
( mine opinion is Ozz cos have feel that im gonna see him last time ... never again )

tell me

I would choose Heaven & Hell. You KNOW that it's a once-in-a-lifetime chance to see them with Dio, whereas Ozzy will continue to tour as long as Sharon can keep him on the road.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37644

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 5:15 pm

ultmetal wrote:
I like both eras. I also love the short, but sweet Ian Gillan era of the band. 🤘

Wow! I thought I was the only one who liked the BORN AGAIN album! "Trashed" and "Zero The Hero" = 🤘
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 1:08 am

i don't wanna hijack this topic with my replies bt we're talking bout Sabbath, so i think to myself it's not far away from thing i wanna tell to yall.

im givin you + / - of my Ozz and H&H shows

Ozzy 26.6.07
+ didn't see Zakk
+ wanna go to Prague as every year
+ Ozz is showman on drugs
+ probably last time in EU ( who knows what will be next year )
+ maybe bootleg record whole show on camcorder
+ got ticket on Ozzy's show till day they start to selling tickets
+ Ozz is Ozz

- same date as H&H in Slovakia
- see Ozzy one time with Sabbath in 2005
- have feel that it's very last time chance to see him alive ... than ... amen
- if i go i'll have always on my mind, H&H show
- hard to sell Ozzy's ticket

- unable to get back ticket

H&H 26.6.07
+ im VIP person
+ backstage pass
+ shakin' hands with all 4 members
+ photo shoot together with H&H
+ free bootleg camcorder record
+ i have commercials things to do in my town to show peaople who are H&H
+ 40km from my town
+ never see Dio before
+ like Dio Sabbath era albooms
+ 1x in Slovakia ever

- see Tony, Geezer with original lineup in 2005
- heart wanna see Ozzy
- if i go to H&H show, my mind will be in Prague
- i heard some boot shows from H&H in Canada and crowd seems like no interesting band on stage
- H&H lineup can be on tour more than 1x
- maybe last time in Slovakia ever
- only 5500 people in sport hall ?
- don't have person, who can i trust to record on camcorder show ( if i have, no problem - i'll go to Ozzy's show and someone will record to me H&H )

so anybody can help me to choose one of them ? humble
Back to top Go down
ghost
Metal master
Metal master
ghost

Number of posts : 814

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 2:04 am

You have to decide that on your own. Listen to your heart and you will be confident with your decision later. And if not, better be unconfident with your own decision than with the decisions of others.

I would go to H&H, because I saw already Ozzy but I never saw Dio and I like the Sabbath stuff with Dio. But that is right for me maybe not for you.
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 9:43 am

you're advantage is if you are on US or CAN. you have more chnces to see him live than we in EU. of cors not only Ozzy...

i'd like to see decision of others for me ... why not ? Smile
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 7:07 am

i am begging my parents to buy tickets to the nottingham uk show i want to see them amazingly badly!
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 4:26 pm

dream come tru

both shows im gonna visit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 12:07 am

Judging from last nights show in Maryland- see the Heaven and Hell show at all costs.

The only track that didn't go over like gangbusters was Lady Evil. Even Dio came close to telling everyone it was Sharon who it was written about. The song is easily the weakest they played.

Dio's voice was AMAZING and he moved like a man 1/8th his age. Tony sounded great and was shreding like crazy on some of those solos. It was great to hear them play around and improv bits to the songs- something they could clearly not do with Ozzy. Hell, when I saw the Eggfest I was convinced that Ozzy was just miming along to a tape that night....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sabbath Set List Posted   Sabbath Set List Posted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sabbath Set List Posted
Page 1 of 1