Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just posted my newest video...

Go down 
+13
Mglaffas81
Thelemech
nevermore
Fat Freddy
Temple of Blood
corplhicks
GrandNational
Witchfinder
Harold Benson
Runicen
ZombieHavoc
TrogDawn
ultmetal
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

Just posted my newest video... Empty
PostSubject: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:50 pm

Just posted my newest video...What's Spinning? 5 CDs I can't get enough of right now...

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:53 pm

You goofy bastid!  \'arry \'eadbanger 
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 12:59 pm

Definitely goofy. Ya gotta have fun in life, or what's the point?

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 1:44 pm

Not starting a political discussion or anything here, just an observation, but for that video still screen, if you just had a Megadeth CD in your hand instead of Overkill, then between your CDs and your shirt someone might think you were the most off-the-deep-end, conspiracy theorist, survivalist nut. Heh.
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:43 pm

Very nice vid. Enjoyed the outtakes, but I find that, if you start to lose the thread, just go with it.

If the internet has taught me nothing else, it's that high view counts await if you end up sounding like an irate schizophrenic with stark opinions about music.
Back to top Go down
Harold Benson
Metal novice
Metal novice
Harold Benson

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Great video I´ll check White Devil Armory one day ... one day ... I rarely check albums in the same year they are released ... But I´m a huge Overkill fan.

Nice At War T-Shirt.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:29 pm

Haha! I leave some mistakes, but something dumb like mixing up facts or going totally blank didn't work, especially at the beginning of the video. Best to just start over. But I do like the outtakes. They make me laugh.  Laughing 

Thanks. I dig At War.

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:08 pm

Next time you come to visit, let's do a remote broadcast from The Cave!  What a Face 
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:22 pm

Good stuff Scott. I really like your out-takes. Keep doing the videos!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Maybe for April Fools or something you can really let your inner on-air mistake rule the airwaves.

*Holds up Rust in Peace by Megadeth*

"This is the new 8-track by Mortuary. It's their 14th release on the milkbar label. You can find it wherever you buy fine cheeses."

Yeah, I'm kind of stupid like that. Sue me.  Razz 
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 9:17 pm

TrogDawn wrote:
Next time you come to visit, let's do a remote broadcast from The Cave!  What a Face 

I was going to call you and ask what you think about doing that. I'll be there in Sept.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:56 am

Nice work Scott, I enjoyed it. And subscribed.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:03 am

Thank you. Will post a new one this weekend. Gonna do the Hirax vinyl discography.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:31 pm

I say do more of these with your general updates, if time allows. It's a cool pairing to see you live as well.

On a side note, i think I'm the only bloke who didn't care for the new Overkill haha.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:35 pm

corplhicks wrote:
On a side note, i think I'm the only bloke who didn't care for the new Overkill haha.

Nope. Count me in.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 3:54 pm

Quote :

I've only heard two songs thus far (haven't bought the CD yet) ... "Armorist" was underwhelming but I liked "Bitter Pill," that's got a nice Years of Decay vibe to it.

I'm an Overkill fanboy so whenever I do get the CD I'm sure I'll dig it.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:25 pm

I liked the new video. The outtakes were good, too.
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 4:40 pm

Nice video. Keep em coming  headbanger 
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:49 pm

Thanks. I know a lot of people don't like the new Overkill. Then again, I know a lot of people that think Overkill died around the time of Horrorscope. I guess I am just an Overkill fanboy 'cause I can never get enough of them.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 5:58 pm

Temple of Blood wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

Nope.  Count me in.  

Surprise of the century
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 2:52 am

Glad to know I'm not alone, ToB.

It is growing in me however. I'm an Overkill fanboy like yourself Scott. They've never let me down and i love every album in their output. This one though is different. The band really sounds tired for the first time (and who can blame them?). None of it really stand out other than a cool riff here and there. And the mix is awful, I've never had to set me eq like this. Not only is it brickwalled but the drums drown the rest of the instruments out and the midrange is fatter than a sore thumb.

I'm not giving up on it though. There are positives. DD's bass has that cool clunk back and Bitter Pill is pretty nasty. But so far it has to be my least favorite Overkill offering.

Sorry if i derail this thread. I really did enjoy the video (and that hat!).
Back to top Go down
kethdredd
Metal master
Metal master
kethdredd

Number of posts : 559

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:10 am

Ult:

http://shop.napalmrecords.com/overkill-white-devil-armory.html
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:31 am

kethdredd wrote:
Ult:

http://shop.napalmrecords.com/overkill-white-devil-armory.html

Thanks. When I looked into that link, it will cost me nearly $50 US dollars. Too rich for my blood.

Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 11:32 am

Watching the Hirax vid now.
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2014 12:33 pm

If you have time I would welcome a video devoted to interesting, unique—or just your favorite—band merchandise/collectables.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just posted my newest video...   Just posted my newest video... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just posted my newest video...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next