Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Garage daze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

Garage daze Empty
PostSubject: Garage daze   Garage daze Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:00 pm

If you are a musician, what players would you dig having set up with you in the garage and jam away.

For me as a drummer...I'd start off with Rory Gallagher on guitar and Allan Woody on bass for a good two to three hour warm up. Then switch to an all out metal jamfest with my lifelong friends David Enos and Bill Menchen on guitar and Paul Brecht on bass. 🤘 🤘 🤘 🤘
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12766

Garage daze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage daze   Garage daze Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:27 am

I figured folks who played would jump all over this, wrong again (oh well) playing music with others is so soothing to ones spirit. I am blessed jamming on blues as well as metal with other musicians. I give tons of merit to playing with others and going with something than merely just playing what fits. The learning aspect opens up to a whole different level when you take things out of the box ? I'm just old I guess ?
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

Garage daze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage daze   Garage daze Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:21 am

This is kind of like that fantasy band thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Garage daze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Garage daze   Garage daze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Garage daze
Page 1 of 1