Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tink's Garage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bigjtink
Metal novice
Metal novice
bigjtink

Number of posts : 73

Tink's Garage Empty
PostSubject: Tink's Garage   Tink's Garage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:38 pm

I did some demo's for this project a few years back. My Mom got sick and eventually passed. She made me promise to finish it. So I finally decided to resurect this thing. I have a couple of rough demo's from back then posted on my reverb nation page. I will be adding 1 song per month for free download. So become a fan and join the mailing list so I can let you know as I put up new tunes. Thanks...j

http://www.reverbnation.com/tinksgarage#
Back to top Go down
Ford.Prefect
Metal novice
Metal novice
Ford.Prefect

Number of posts : 51

Tink's Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tink's Garage   Tink's Garage Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:02 pm

DHS huh? I used to live out in Cat city for awhile. Too damn hot for my blood though. cool tunes!
Back to top Go down
jerseyultifan+
Metal master
Metal master
jerseyultifan+

Number of posts : 626

Tink's Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tink's Garage   Tink's Garage Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:19 am

hey tink, i knew you had the studio in your house but,had no idea that you sounded so nice! these tracks were really nice;of course,i signed up..how could i not? blessings as you continue this dream of your mothers.someday ask me about my side project..i know too well about keeping the memory alive thru music! Tink's Garage Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
http://www.roweproductions.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Tink's Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tink's Garage   Tink's Garage Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 8:27 am

What style is the music?
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

Tink's Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tink's Garage   Tink's Garage Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:29 am

Do we get any bonus material? Like some Stevie & The Saints cover tunes

Tink's Garage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tink's Garage   Tink's Garage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tink's Garage
Page 1 of 1