Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Worst Guitar Solo

Go down 
+7
ultmetal
manny
Troublezone
Mglaffas81
DeathCult
Schbopo
MetalRob331
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

Worst Guitar Solo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst Guitar Solo   Worst Guitar Solo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:45 am

Quote :
As far as Mick Mars, the solos to Without You and Home Sweet Home are two of the best solos ever IMO.

I think the solo to Home Sweet Home is a good one too.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Worst Guitar Solo   Worst Guitar Solo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:33 am

Troublezone wrote:
Quote :
As far as Mick Mars, the solos to Without You and Home Sweet Home are two of the best solos ever IMO.

I agree as well except for the newer version he did with Chester from Linkin Park
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Worst Guitar Solo   Worst Guitar Solo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:34 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
Quote :

I agree as well except for the newer version he did with Chester from Linkin Park

They re-recorded this with Chester of Linkin Park, is this on a soundtrack?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Worst Guitar Solo   Worst Guitar Solo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:38 am

Quote :

Never heard about that...
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Worst Guitar Solo   Worst Guitar Solo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:02 am

It was for a charity cd or some sorts it was all over the radio when it came out.