Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crue Fest 2

Go down 
+7
Troublezone
sam
arttieTHE1manparty
MetalRob331
MetalGuy71
mez
Metal Misfit
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

Crue Fest 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crue Fest 2   Crue Fest 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:33 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
I think the Crue's post-Feelgood output is decent, but I just don't jive with how they are trying to shove down our throats that they are a legendary band. In every interview with Nikki I have seen he seems determined to convince you that Motley Crue were the best band of the 80's and deserve to be placed among the legends of rock. As for me, I'm not buyin' it. I see them as another nostalgia act. The songwriting has always been lacking with this band and no amount of near-death experiences, Hanoi Rocks member vehicular manslaughters, and Pamela Anderson sex tapes can change that.

I 100% agree they were a good band, and it seems like when Vince Neil is into it, a very good band live, but the fact that in their eyes they see themselves as the same status as KISS, Aerosmith, and Alice Cooper is ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Crue Fest 2   Crue Fest 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:53 pm

Looks like I will sit this one out this year, Too much $$ for me this time around, though I would like to be there Crue have always been fun to see live and Godsmack are cool live too. I like Drowning Pool but have never seen them, the others I don't care much for. I checked into a pre-sale for this and the best seats available at the time were about 20 yards from the stage and were $117.00 before the fees so by the time I got 2 of them I would be looking at roughly $280.00 for this not counting food and gas to get there. In this day and age it just isn't worth it to me
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Crue Fest 2   Crue Fest 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 3:49 pm

I'm there ATL 8/29!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Crue Fest 2   Crue Fest 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:27 pm

I think I'll pass on this.
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Crue Fest 2   Crue Fest 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 4:40 pm

I've got my Poison/Def Leppard and Priest/Whitesnake tickets. Probably getting Nickelback/Papa Roach/Hinder tickets as well.

Crue Fest is gonna have to sit this one out this year. Last year had a really good line up, this year's sucks. I really would've loved to have heard them play Dr. Feelgood in full, but they should've picked some better bands. Razz
Back to top Go down
7thSaviour
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
7thSaviour

Number of posts : 2206

PostSubject: Re: Crue Fest 2   Crue Fest 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:35 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
I've got my Poison/Def Leppard and Priest/Whitesnake tickets. Probably getting Nickelback/Papa Roach/Hinder tickets as well.

Crue Fest is gonna have to sit this one out this year. Last year had a really good line up, this year's sucks. I really would've loved to have heard them play Dr. Feelgood in full, but they should've picked some better bands. Razz
Got my DL/Poison tix as well. 8/15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crue Fest 2   Crue Fest 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crue Fest 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2