Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Minnesota Metal Fest!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

Minnesota Metal Fest! Empty
PostSubject: Minnesota Metal Fest!   Minnesota Metal Fest! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:48 pm

Ok I know there a few here from MN and if so who is going to Minnesota Metal Fest?
I'll be there and if anyone goes maybe we can meet and talk metal! Let me know! I'll driving down from Breckenridge!

Wargod50
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Metal Fest!   Minnesota Metal Fest! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:13 am

How about a link surprised

Guess I could use a search engine \'arry \'eadbanger

here we go.........I did it Minnesota Metal Fest! 811939

http://www.minnesotametalfest.com/

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Metal Fest!   Minnesota Metal Fest! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 2:40 am

Primal Fear, Atheist, Gnostic and Novembers Doom!!! Those 4 alone are the only reason I'd go. Have fun when it happens man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Metal Fest!   Minnesota Metal Fest! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:35 am

I was thinking about it. But I got a date this w/e and don't think it is her thing. Atheist would really be the only band I would want to see and they are not worth 40 smackers though. I could do breakfast if you end up here early, WG.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Metal Fest!   Minnesota Metal Fest! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:14 pm

Quote :
. I could do breakfast if you end up here early, WG.

I like lingue tacos with pico de guio, do I still get some love?

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Metal Fest!   Minnesota Metal Fest! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:48 pm

UNCLE SAXON wrote:
I was thinking about it. But I got a date this w/e and don't think it is her thing. Atheist would really be the only band I would want to see and they are not worth 40 smackers though. I could do breakfast if you end up here early, WG.

pshhh.....who needs dates when you got metal?
Back to top Go down
stevegarveyfan
Metal master
Metal master
stevegarveyfan

Number of posts : 613

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Metal Fest!   Minnesota Metal Fest! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:49 pm

Stender wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:

I think what you meant was...Who GETS dates when you got metal?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Metal Fest!   Minnesota Metal Fest! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:28 am

Stender wrote:
UNCLE SAXON wrote:

Mr Wiggly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minnesota Metal Fest!   Minnesota Metal Fest! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minnesota Metal Fest!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: