Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halford - Resurrection

Go down 
+9
krokus
Todd Jaymz
iamrockerfun
ghost
Lurideath
mc666
Fat Freddy
Wargod
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Halford - Resurrection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halford - Resurrection   Halford - Resurrection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 9:25 pm

Shiney wrote:
I never checked out any of the FIGHT discs...but "Small Deadly Space" is in the $3 bin at a shop I frequent...guess I should nab it....

I liked the HALFORD discs and even TWO....although I don't dig that out too often.

The Fight cd's have a darker, more 90's-inspired angry metal. Rob's vocals are more subdued, although he lets out a banshee scream in a few songs. It's alot different than Priest. Different but good. I didn't take to them right away because it wasn't Judas Priest, but I enjoy them quite a bit now.

Two was too "Nine-Inch-Nails" for my taste. Plus it seemed like Rob was jumping on the industerial band-wagon that was popular at the time. I had it for a very short time before trading it in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halford - Resurrection   Halford - Resurrection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 12:14 am

Small Deadly Space is a great album, but much more of a modern metal album. War of Words is a classic CD, I think. That Fight album is essential.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Halford - Resurrection   Halford - Resurrection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 12:18 am

both Fight albums are essential. modern or not.

PostSubject: Re: Halford - Resurrection   Halford - Resurrection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2007 12:30 am

mc666 wrote:
both Fight albums are essential. modern or not.
Can't argue with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halford - Resurrection   Halford - Resurrection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halford - Resurrection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2