Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resurrection Band (REZ) Box set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12634

Resurrection Band (REZ) Box set Empty
PostSubject: Resurrection Band (REZ) Box set   Resurrection Band (REZ) Box set Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:03 pm

http://jrocklegends.wordpress.com/2008/08/11/resurrection-band-music-to-raise-the-dead-box-set/

This isn't new by any means. Was kinda/sorta flippin through the wife's favorites online and cam across the Grrr Records link and found out abou this three cd one dvd box set.

The link above has a nice overview and a clip from the DVD. I have alot of good memories of REZ BAnd concerts and Glen Kaiser Band kicked some serious butt at Cali-Stone, just ask Ult.

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Band (REZ) Box set   Resurrection Band (REZ) Box set Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:55 pm

Yeah, I'd love this boxset.
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Band (REZ) Box set   Resurrection Band (REZ) Box set Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:06 pm

I love Rez!!! I got to see them live twice during the early 90s. I was just getting into music toward the end of their career, but I really got into them. Great stuff!

My favorite album is "Silence Screams", but I like all their stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resurrection Band (REZ) Box set   Resurrection Band (REZ) Box set Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resurrection Band (REZ) Box set
Page 1 of 1