Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STEVE WALSH

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

STEVE WALSH Empty
PostSubject: STEVE WALSH   STEVE WALSH Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:41 am

Any fans of this great singer? One of my favs of all time, also fronted one of my favorite bands Kansas. Amazing voice. Anyone a fan of his solo stuff as I am?
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

STEVE WALSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEVE WALSH   STEVE WALSH Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:19 am

I am not familiar with his solo material but I agree with you , great vocalist. I can acknowledge that even if I am not a major Kansas fan.
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

STEVE WALSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEVE WALSH   STEVE WALSH Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 10:42 am

good songwriter as well, he wrote some of their greatest songs.
Back to top Go down

STEVE WALSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEVE WALSH   STEVE WALSH Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 11:34 am

I've written about him before here. As I recall, no one had heard his solo stuff. I own Glossolalia and Shadowman. Both are pretty awesome.

🤘
Back to top Go down

STEVE WALSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEVE WALSH   STEVE WALSH Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:33 pm

Amazing vocalist in his day...not bad at all still. KANSAS is legend. I've heard Glossolalia, which I thought wasn't too bad...never heard Shadowman...
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

STEVE WALSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEVE WALSH   STEVE WALSH Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 3:16 pm

Shadowman is an awesome cd!

Wargod49
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

STEVE WALSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEVE WALSH   STEVE WALSH Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:41 pm

Great singer indeed and even though a lot of people thought he lost it when his voice got scratchier, I think it gave him another dimension especially once he learned to use the scratchy voice better. I had Glossolalia many years ago but it didn't do much for me so I traded it off.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Sponsored content

STEVE WALSH Empty
PostSubject: Re: STEVE WALSH   STEVE WALSH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STEVE WALSH
Page 1 of 1