Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?

Go down 
+5
Lurideath
Wargod
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
Gilbert
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween? Empty
PostSubject: Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?   Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:56 am

Just wondering. Does anyone knows whether iron maiden and helloween are planning to release any record soon?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?   Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:03 am

Iron Maiden's still on tour so I doubt they've got anything in the works at the moment. There's going to be a DVD documentary about the tour coming out sometime this year but that'll probably be it from their camp.

No idea about Helloween, but their last one came out in '07 so I'd say they're about due.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?   Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 11:34 am

Maiden is on tap for 2010 new release Sad

FF is correct about the DVD - it will get a limited release in theaters
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?   Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:09 pm

Actually Helloween released a new one last year!

Wargod49
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?   Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:27 pm

Last one I knew by Helloween was Gambling With The Devil in '07. No word on anything new by them. They just finished touring in November so I bet the take some time off.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?   Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:35 pm

Helloween just released an ep called "Find My Freedom" in 2008 that only has 2 songs on it. But "Gambling with the Devil" was their latest album.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?   Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Helloween just released an ep called "Find My Freedom" in 2008 that only has 2 songs on it. But "Gambling with the Devil" was their latest album.

and with as many versions of Gambling as there are it should tide anyone over until their next release...

Alex

Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?   Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:08 pm

I hope the next release will be as successful as gambling with the devil.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?   Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:39 pm

Yeah, that was a great album, one of their best in my book. Way to go old guys.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?   Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:30 pm

Whenever new ones from both come out, I will get them as soon as they get a U.S. release. Maiden is my favorite band ever and Helloween is in my top 10.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?   Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 4:45 pm

I think that lately, helloween are better then maiden. But dickinson and crew do have a better commercial exposure.
Back to top Go down
mez
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
mez

Number of posts : 375

PostSubject: Re: Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?   Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:02 pm

I wouldnt mind Bruce putting out another solo album while waiting for the next Iron Maiden.

The way you all talk about Helloween, I think I need to check them out more. I only have Keeper parts 1&2 and also The Dark Ride.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?   Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Those are really all you need Mez. Pick up their 1st one "Walls of Jericho" too!!! That album rules.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?   Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:56 pm

Those are really all you need Mez. Pick up their 1st one "Walls of Jericho" too!!! That album rules.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?   Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 10:05 pm

"The Dark Ride" and "Better Than Raw" are awesome as well, imho. Peace.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?   Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 3:22 am

the sentinel wrote:
"The Dark Ride" and "Better Than Raw" are awesome as well, imho. Peace.

True enough 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?   Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any possible new releases by iron maiden and helloween?
Page 1 of 1