Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!

Go down 
+11
Fat Freddy
MoonChild
MetalGuy71
manny
Leatherface
Thrasher73
sam
Troublezone
DeathCult
mc666
akeldama
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

so?
Metallica-No Life 'Til Leather
No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Anthrax-Fistful Of Metal
No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! - Page 2 Vote_lcap50%No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
Megadeth-KIMB...ABIG
No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! - Page 2 Vote_lcap44%No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:26 am

Anthrax.

If it had been Kill 'Em All rather than the No Life til Leather demo my vote may have changed.

No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2