Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!

Go down 
+11
Fat Freddy
MoonChild
MetalGuy71
manny
Leatherface
Thrasher73
sam
Troublezone
DeathCult
mc666
akeldama
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

so?
Metallica-No Life 'Til Leather
No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Vote_lcap6%No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Anthrax-Fistful Of Metal
No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Vote_lcap50%No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
Megadeth-KIMB...ABIG
No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Vote_lcap44%No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Empty
PostSubject: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:17 pm

What your fave/the best? I've been listening to them back to back to back a lot lately and even though I'm a huge Megadeth fanboy I have to say Fistful Of Metal is my fave. What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down

No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:18 pm

Our choice is Metallica-No Life 'Til Leather and NOT Kill Em All?

If so, I'm with you...Fistful all the way.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:20 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Our choice is Metallica-No Life 'Til Leather and NOT Kill Em All?

If so, I'm with you...Fistful all the way.

yeah, I went with Leather because it was Metallica's first "true" release in a sense and because it was so huge in the metal underground.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Slayer - Show No Mercy

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 5:42 pm

mc666 wrote:
Slayer - Show No Mercy

Good answer.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:33 pm

Killing Is My Business 🤘
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:14 pm

Feel the Fire
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 8:17 pm

megadeth!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:07 pm

Killing is my business
Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 11:19 pm

Testament's The Legacy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 8:38 am

Slayer-Show no Mercy or Venom-Welcome to Hell
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:24 am

manny wrote:

Good point on the Venom. People tend to forget they released that album 2 years before all these others.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:28 am

detuned wrote:
manny wrote:

Good point on the Venom. People tend to forget they released that album 2 years before all these others.

True but it has taken them 25 years to learn how to play their instruments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:06 am

manny wrote:
detuned wrote:
manny wrote:

Laughing very hard No, but they can now afford studio musicians.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:11 am

detuned wrote:
manny wrote:
detuned wrote:
manny wrote:

Laughing very hard No, but they can now afford studio musicians.

True on their lastest release 'Hell' (love the title) the only original memeber left is Cronos, and from I have heard it is very good.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:21 am

I remember the first review I read in a magazine about At War With Satan said: If your going to make an epic song, make sure you know how to play first. I also saw them live once. Abaddon is one of the WORST live drummers ever, I think he was playing a different song half the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:24 am

Abaddon couldn't keep a steady beat in a roomful of clocks.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:29 am

Megadeth KIMB...

Technically speaking, I've never actually heard a genuine copy of No Life til Leather. I didn't own a copy of Fistful of Metal for the longest time. It was one of the last Anthrax discs I needed to get on cd when I was upgrading my discography.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:33 am

Killing Is My Business........ And The Business Is Good..... oh yeah!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:33 am

Of the three on offer, I go with Fistful. The only copy of No Life Til Leather I've ever heard is on a bootleg CD ("Bay Area Thrashers: The Early Years") I own that's absolutely godawful quality so I never listen to it, I just keep it around as a collector's item/conversation piece.

If the choices had included Kill'Em All, however, I would've went with that.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:34 am

detuned wrote:
Abaddon couldn't keep a steady beat in a roomful of clocks.

Aint that truth but despite this I still love Venom, maybe that is part of their appeal, also the fact that they have never taken themselves seriously.

I read an article once in Creem Metal where the writer complained throughout the whole article about the fact that they were not true satanist, when the writer asked Cronos about Satan, Cronos answered back " Satan? Satan who?"
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 4:02 pm

I don't think enough people have No Life 'til Leather. I know I don't.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:42 pm

EvyMetal wrote:
I don't think enough people have No Life 'til Leather. I know I don't.

I don't either, so I went with Anthrax "Fistfull of Metal" w/ Megadeth a close second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:04 pm

I've never had "No Life 'til Leather", I've heard it before. If this poll had been setup with Kill 'Em All I would have chosen that one. But since it wasn't I'll stick with MC and say "Show No Mercy". (but that's a damn close one there)
Back to top Go down
RevBilly6207
Metal novice
Metal novice
RevBilly6207

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:45 am

Overkill - Feel The Fire
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/once_dead
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!   No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Life 'Til Leather v.s. Fistful Of Metal v.s. Killing Is My Business...And Business Is Good!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next