Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiss and their never ending best-offs

Go down 
+8
MetalGuy71
the sentinel
Olafsto
ultmetal
manny
Required Fields
mc666
Gilbert
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Kiss and their never ending best-offs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiss and their never ending best-offs   Kiss and their never ending best-offs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:28 pm

Yeah, that is a weird one, Spec. Not official, bot not really a bootleg either. The scary thing is that this is starting to happen to the mans studio albums, and greatest hits albums too!

PostSubject: Re: Kiss and their never ending best-offs   Kiss and their never ending best-offs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:31 pm

kmorg wrote:
Yeah, that is a weird one, Spec. Not official, bot not really a bootleg either. The scary thing is that this is starting to happen to the mans studio albums, and greatest hits albums too!

Yep. That's why I'm proud to have all original CD presses of his stuff. Smile
Back to top Go down
chucksteak
Metal student
Metal student
chucksteak

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Kiss and their never ending best-offs   Kiss and their never ending best-offs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:38 pm

Well considering they haven't released a good album in 30 years what do you expect. And when was the last studio album anyways? Have they released one this decade? Face it these guys had about 5 great years and its been downhill since.

I still love the time I saw Sabastain Bach on VH1 talking about all the crap KISS has sold throughout the years with their name on it but the thing kiss fans want the most is a new studio album!
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Kiss and their never ending best-offs   Kiss and their never ending best-offs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:42 pm

I wonder how there has never been released an official best of
Metallica....not that I want one, I just started thinking.... how could
this be?

Last edited by Mglaffas81 on Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiss and their never ending best-offs   Kiss and their never ending best-offs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:43 pm

Mglaffas81 wrote:
I wonder how there has never been released an official best of Metallica....not that I want one, I just started thinking.... how could this be?

Because Metallica had a "hands off clause" in their contract, giving them full control over everything.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Kiss and their never ending best-offs   Kiss and their never ending best-offs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:45 pm

detuned wrote:
Mglaffas81 wrote:
I wonder how there has never been released an official best of Metallica....not that I want one, I just started thinking.... how could this be?

Because Metallica had a "hands off clause" in their contract, giving them full control over everything.

I see - How come bands like Kiss and Alice Cooper aren't powerful enough to do that? scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kiss and their never ending best-offs   Kiss and their never ending best-offs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 4:47 pm

Very few artists are able to get that type of contract...especially back in the 70's it was almost unheard of.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiss and their never ending best-offs   Kiss and their never ending best-offs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kiss and their never ending best-offs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2