Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

amulance help. the auction is ending soon, help me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ensiferum2k
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
ensiferum2k

Number of posts : 340

amulance help. the auction is ending soon, help me Empty
PostSubject: amulance help. the auction is ending soon, help me   amulance help. the auction is ending soon, help me Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:11 pm

matrix is CDT Berlin 85-9806 01

Last edited by ensiferum2k on Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: amulance help. the auction is ending soon, help me   amulance help. the auction is ending soon, help me Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 2:37 pm

You talking about the reissue through Stormspell's label? It looks nothing like that, if that's the case. I don't have the original, though. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

PostSubject: Re: amulance help. the auction is ending soon, help me   amulance help. the auction is ending soon, help me Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 1:29 am

This is not my matrix.

I believe he is talking about Feel the Pain - unfortunately it is lose/lose situation whit this CD coz all 3 pressings ("original" SPV, Greek bootleg, NRR re-release) are extremelly budget to say the least, and not supported by the band (they are yet to see a penny from either pressing...).
Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell

PostSubject: Re: amulance help. the auction is ending soon, help me   amulance help. the auction is ending soon, help me Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 6:24 pm

yeah.....one of the albums that is better to download for sure(in case some doesn't have the vinyl).....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: amulance help. the auction is ending soon, help me   amulance help. the auction is ending soon, help me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

amulance help. the auction is ending soon, help me
Page 1 of 1