Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences

Go down 
+7
Rex
GrandNational
Thrasher73
MetalGuy71
kmorg
Troublezone
steelers
11 posters
AuthorMessage
steelers
Metal student
Metal student
steelers

Number of posts : 105

New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences Empty
PostSubject: New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences   New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:00 pm

Check out this thrash band from Texas. They call their music progressive thrash. They used to have a death metal singer which really didn't fit the music. They have recently switched vocalists and are in the process of re-recording all of their old songs with the new vocalist. The song "Target on Your Back" is pretty good. Imagine a little bit of Believer and early Living sacrifice (ST) musically, with some Chaz Bond (Biogenesis) styled vocals, mixed with some Mike Torone (Sacrament) screams. You can definately here the influences. These guys have some potential. Apparently, they are currently in talks with a label about getting signed.

http://www.myspace.com/habitance
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences   New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:07 pm

The guitar players last name is Ibanez. Smile
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences   New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:20 pm

Will check into it latr. always in need of Christian thrash metal!

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences   New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:28 pm

Troublezone wrote:
The guitar players last name is Ibanez. Smile

So is the drummer. Too bad it's not Pearl or Tama. Or Zildjian!! New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences 811939

The music sounds pretty promising though. Good stuff.

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences   New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:29 pm

They definitely sound good.I can hear alot of Believer influence.Retroactive needs to sign these guys.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

PostSubject: Re: New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences   New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:00 pm

Interesting. A band from Texas and one of the songs is in Russian.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences   New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:06 pm

I didn't like the singer much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences   New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:53 pm

Some talent there and the influences are very evident but the singer doesn't grab me at first blush. Might grow on me over time so this is one to watch.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences   New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 5:38 pm

Rex wrote:
I didn't like the singer much.

yeah...just not my thing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences   New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:40 pm

Do they cuss? I only listen to Christian bands that cuss.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences   New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:52 pm

I'll check this out later. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
stepcousin
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stepcousin

Number of posts : 1268

PostSubject: Re: New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences   New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:25 am

I like the "Target" track alot, this kicks booty! Reminds me of the first Sacrament a little, also the first Believer but not as fast. A good producer could make this into a great album IMO.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences   New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:54 am

Eyesore wrote:
Do they cuss? I only listen to Christian bands that cuss.

Heck yeah, they`re dropping freakin F bombs all over the dang darn place Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences   New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Christrian Thrash Band from Texas Sporting some Believer, Early LS and Sacrament Influences
Page 1 of 1