Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"

Go down 
+4
Required Fields
MetalGuy71
manny
Fat Freddy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37868

Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Empty
PostSubject: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:40 pm

No, it's not the latest burger from Wendy's... it's a revolution in barbecue technology...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/28/dining/28bacon.html?no_interstitial

(Homer Simpson voice) Mmmmm... four pounds of bacon... and sausage... smothered in barbecue sauce... (gurgle gurgle) ....

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:47 pm

I can feel my arteries clogging up just looking at it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:50 pm

manny wrote:

There should be Bacon Explosion Eating Contests on ESPN. Anyone who can make it through all four pounds without dying wins the trophy.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:50 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:

There should be Bacon Explosion Eating Contests on ESPN. Anyone who can make it through all four pounds without dying wins the trophy.

Laughing very hard I would watch that!
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:09 pm

manny wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:

They could round up all those Professional Eating dudes who are on the Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest every year and give them a shot at it. Let's see if that skinny little Japanese kid who always wins the Nathan's contest can survive downing one of THOSE sum-b*tches!!

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:40 pm

My heart hurts just reading that article.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:14 am

manny wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
manny wrote:

As would I.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:40 pm

Over the summer a friend of mine from work was home alone for a week while his wife and kids went on a vacation. He was hungry and in the mood for bacon. So he went into the refrigerator took out the pound of bacon that he had and cooked the whole thing and made one really big sandwich out of it. He said it was good but he'll never do that again. He almost couldnt finish it. haha

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
Over the summer a friend of mine from work was home alone for a week while his wife and kids went on a vacation. He was hungry and in the mood for bacon. So he went into the refrigerator took out the pound of bacon that he had and cooked the whole thing and made one really big sandwich out of it. He said it was good but he'll never do that again. He almost couldnt finish it. haha

Homer Simpson would be proud. Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" 337331

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:50 pm

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:

I'd like to try that. My wife made BLT's the other night for dinner. The whole house smelled of bacon when I walked in the door. Mmmmmmmm bacon. Anyway, I'm looking at it, thinking "I could eat that whole package right now". It'd probably make me sick, but it would be worth it.

Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:11 pm

Reminds me of something I saw on the internetz.

The bacon weave sandwich, in which you weave bacon together to form two pieces of "bread" then you put some cheese in the middle of the two weaves and make a grilled-cheese sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2256

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:15 pm

That looks unbelievably tasty, yet at the same time looking like something a japanese cow shat out..... I must be sick insane
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 11:55 am

The wife made pork chops wrapped in bacon for dinner last night. Mmmmmmm bacon-y goodness!!

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:39 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
The wife made pork chops wrapped in bacon for dinner last night. Mmmmmmm bacon-y goodness!!

Why didn't she just wear an apron? scratch It seems it would hinder her progress cooking the pork chops if she were wrapped in pig flesh.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:57 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Why didn't she just wear an apron? scratch It seems it would hinder her progress cooking the pork chops if she were wrapped in pig flesh.

I prefer my women wrapped in bacon. Bacon makes everything better!

Metal student
Metal student
chucksteak

Number of posts : 133

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Reminds me a breakfast sandwich Hardee's had last year. Maybe they still have it I dont know. I don't remeber what is was called but it was eggs,cheese,ham,sausage, and bacon all in a biscuit. Everyone I told about it said their heart hurt just hearing about it! Yes it was tasty but it was piled so high I could hardly eat it.
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:47 pm

Bacon and peanut butter on a sandwich is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:50 pm

EvyMetal wrote:

I have a buddy that used to eat that all the time. I love bacon and I love peanut butter, but something didn't sit right with me when I tried to bring those worlds together.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 3:50 pm

EvyMetal wrote:

Never tried that, but hell, just about anything with peanut butter is pretty good.

When I was a kid my Grandma used to spread peanut butter on slices of baloney (balogna?) and roll it up. She called'em "P.B. Rolls." Every once in a while I still make one of those for myself and if my wife catches me she gets totally grossed out.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"   Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Homer Simpson's Dream Meal - The "Bacon Explosion"
Page 1 of 1