Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?

Go down 
+24
holydiver97595
Addy
Required Fields
Troublezone
scottmitchell74
rattpoison
tohostudios
Thrasher73
MoonChild
DeathCult
EvyMetal
James B.
XYZ
sam
Schbopo
akeldama
Stender
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
manny
Mglaffas81
kmorg
the sentinel
MetalRob331
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:05 pm

detuned is really cool because he is the only one insane enough to entertain the thought of having a ten hour conversation regarding the Tony Martin era of Black Sabbath.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:07 pm

manny bumped me and forced me to edit my words about detuned

Last edited by MetalRob331 on Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:08 pm

Been checking out some of Rob's guitar work online, keep it up! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 505193

Last edited by detuned on Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:47 pm

This guy above is 38, a little over 2x my age!....thats a compliment.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:46 am

For some reason I know very lil about Stender yet he's been here over a year
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:23 am

He likes McDonalds. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:23 pm

Metal is in this guy's blood!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:27 pm

Cool cat who looked like a lost Ramone at one time that needs to check out the Wipers, a super awesome band from his home state.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:32 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Cool cat who looked like a lost Ramone at one time that needs to check out the Wipers, a super awesome band from his home state.

phsssss....at one time?!?! Still rock the lost ramone! Very Happy

Love the wipers, portland cranked out some meaty punk and crossover in the past. 🤘

Well for this frijole above, he complleted my Hirax collection so he is rad for that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Any 18 year old that knows The Wipers is alright in my book! 🤘
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:39 pm

Is glad he checked out my music. Now wonders what he thinks.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 4:49 pm

he thinks you are the greatest guitartist since Nigel Tufnel
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:24 pm

Manny has a great personality and does that make me fictional??
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:50 pm

I agree with this feller above and his opinion of Tool, which is they suck major.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:52 pm

EDIT: I disagree on his opinion of Tool.

Tool owns.

Last edited by Schbopo on Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : F*ck you, Stender!)
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:55 pm

Schbopo wrote:
His opinions on Tool suck.

Tool owns.

WHOAAAAAA....Schogoowweo no negative vibes in this thread!..This is for happy messages only. Razz
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:56 pm

This is like the 3rd time me and Stender seem to post at the same time
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:01 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
This is like the 3rd time me and Stender seem to post at the same time

My apologies bro. insane
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:24 pm

A lot of people don't know this but Stender actually posed for that BT album cover. He is The Mercenary!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:08 pm

Sentinel I was meaning to tell you that Eddie got shot down by a WWII jet minutes after taking that picture. Why they got the title "Live after Death" for there live album.
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12630

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:44 pm

His name is Rob
He likes Metal

and the 3-3-1 adds up to something scratch
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:54 pm

Is a very smart person

The 3 31 is March 31 my birth month and day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 12:31 am

re: guitar. I like the fact that you're open to trying a variety of styles, too many players focus on one thing and cut off avenues of creativity. You seem more comfortable with distortion (I used to be myself), there's some trepidation when you're playing with a clean tone.

My main recommendation is to get either a drum machine or metronome and work on your timing and strumming technique.

Not a criticism, just a suggestion. Keep practicing and make sure you always play what you enjoy.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:03 am

Thanx detuned for the suggestions.

I prefer playing clean as I can hear my mistakes a lot more clearly. I just keep on practicing and with that the sky is the limit. Playing for 15 years has its advantages as well and disadvantages as I tend to have days where I just need a break from it. Guitar and music are my first love.

You were also right on about Distortion, making some killer metal riffs is my specialty but I have been doing the whole metal thing since i was 13 and when i hit the age of 16 or 17 i wanted to learn all styles of music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Don't know him personally but seems to be a real cool guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next