Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?

Go down 
+24
holydiver97595
Addy
Required Fields
Troublezone
scottmitchell74
rattpoison
tohostudios
Thrasher73
MoonChild
DeathCult
EvyMetal
James B.
XYZ
sam
Schbopo
akeldama
Stender
MetalGuy71
Fat Freddy
manny
Mglaffas81
kmorg
the sentinel
MetalRob331
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Empty
PostSubject: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:26 am

Pretty simple game here, post something either funny, complimentary, and not bad about the person that posted above you. We all get along pretty well here so this could be hilarious. I guess the next person get to post about me.. 🤘
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:54 am

You seem to have an affinity for games. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 11:57 am

always liked his avatar

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:03 pm

Nice easy going guy that would love to have me as his house guest for the Norway Rock Festival. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:28 pm

That dude upstairs is one seriously cool cat...though the Debbie Gibson thing is a little frightening.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:32 pm

Cool guy. Don't know him too well, but it is always interesting to discuss music with him.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 12:47 pm

Don't know Mglaffas81 but seems like a cool cat, seems to love old school Metallica, and has metal racing thru his veins.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37639

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:43 pm

Manny enjoys/shares my twisted sense of humor and digs a lot of the same bands I do. He's "a'ight" as the kids say.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:49 pm

Freddy was once a denim & leather, Coors-swilling, mulleted bada$$. Now he's a dad. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Very Happy

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:35 pm

I always wondered if that is really you Metalguy or just an avatar
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:42 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
I always wondered if that is really you Metalguy or just an avatar

The boozing Superman? Sure. That's me.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:42 pm

metalrob is pretty rad, his guitar in the sig looks like a magazine cutout though...geez sharpen up those edges! Razz
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:47 pm

yes slender its time to put my actual guitar pic in there
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 3:59 pm

Metal Rob is quick witted from what I gather from his Random Word posts.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:03 pm

akeldama seems to be a late bloomer or an early riser as I see him on here all hours of the night
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:10 pm

Metal Rob is an astute observer, actually my work shift changes a lot, ugh!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:13 pm

Wonders what that Avatar is from?
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:15 pm

It's a Black Crowes logo, are you a fan of the Crowes?
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:17 pm

I actually just recorded a cover version of She Talks to Angels. Im not a huge fan but I could make a cds worth of there stuff.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:24 pm

STTA is a cool song.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:06 pm

He has great taste in music.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:13 pm

has an avatar I really cant comment on, and a name i cant pronounce.
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:32 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
has an avatar I really cant comment on, and a name i cant pronounce.

1. Watch Rescue Rangers, dammit!

2. Pronounced Sh-boe-poe
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Shoboodo is a cool kid but not really 18 judging by his pre adolescent looks. Razz
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:57 pm

Likes Bolt Thrower so he's alright with me 🤘
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?   WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU GAME?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next