Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What members of HOM have you met in person?

Go down 
+18
MetalGuy71
Rex
candlemass
Thrasher73
rattpoison
Chairman_Smith
mc666
DallasBlack
Tall Tyrion
Troublezone
SAHB Healer
tohostudios
thejokeriv
DeathCult
exact33
MetalRob331
Stender
scottmitchell74
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What members of HOM have you met in person? Empty
PostSubject: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:04 pm

I've met Uncle and Auntie Saxon, Trog, Ultmetal and UltraMetal and Harmonic Squeal.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:09 pm

None....yet. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:13 pm

I might get to chill out with Uncle Saxon in a couple weeks when he's on vacation in Oregon. very happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:14 pm

Be careful, bro, he's a bit insane.
Back to top Go down
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:19 pm

SoldierUnderCommand wrote:
Be careful, bro, he's a bit insane.

Thats what I have heard.

Anyway, I WOULD meet Ult, ultrametal, and brontotex if Ultimatum ever plays a show here.....whats takin so long!?!? Very Happy

Seriously Ult, it would be worth while for you guys to come out, every metal head I know in my town + both my parents( there ultimatum nuts) say they would go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:21 pm

How did I forget? Of course I met Bronto too.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 7:37 pm

I probably would never meet anyone as i never leave my room cuz the guitars in here...
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:12 pm

none!!!! But I would like to 'meet' all your cds Smile

Alex

DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:53 pm

None, so far.
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 8:59 pm

None so far
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:37 pm

None but I would like to change that.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
SAHB Healer

Number of posts : 2793

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:45 pm

I've seen several of you panhandling etc., but I've never stopped to chat. Sorry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:47 pm

None. Never want to, either. You're all a bunch of weirdos.
Back to top Go down
DeathCult
Master Of The Crotch Grab
DeathCult

Number of posts : 6841

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:54 pm

Eyesore wrote:
None. Never want to, either. You're all a bunch of weirdos.

Go suck a railroad spike. What members of HOM have you met in person? 47715
Back to top Go down
http://www.deathbythrash.com
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:58 pm

None... but i would go meet ult if he played a concert near where i live.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:33 am

All of the Ultimatum doods, of course, including Harmonic Squeal, since he's now a member.... Trog of course.... bigheadted or whatever 100% Metal calls himself nowadays.... uhhhhh..... are Gary and Tink members here, cause I've met them..... uhhhh.... I slept in Scottmitchell's basement once for two days because it was raining while I was hitching through Abilene, but I never actually met him....

Last edited by Tall Tyrion on Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:34 am

None but I would love for that to change. I keep praying I will be there next year for our Vegas get-together.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:41 am

Oh yeah! Totally forgot about the Vegas extravaganza......thats going to be soooo rad.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 12:46 am

none if i can help it.

Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:33 am

I've been running a stalking operation on Eyesore for the last year or so.
Back to top Go down
Tall Tyrion
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Tall Tyrion

Number of posts : 3367

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:37 am

Chairman_Smith wrote:
I've been running a stalking operation on Eyesore for the last year or so.

We all have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 2:42 am

DallasBlack wrote:
None but I would love for that to change. I keep praying I will be there next year for our Vegas get-together.
Stop praying and start saving, sucka!

And leave the swords at home. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:05 am

Eyesore wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
Stop praying and start saving, sucka!

And leave the swords at home. Thanks.

I'll do both and as for my sword (the rest are knives):

What members of HOM have you met in person? 505193 I promise nothing!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:32 am

Saw Sahb once.......in a museum, but i didn't bother him behind his glass case. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:54 am

None.Even though Scottm came to KY back in the winter but didnt bother to drop by.And Uncle Sax came to his brothers wedding last year.Wankers the lot of em.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What members of HOM have you met in person?   What members of HOM have you met in person? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What members of HOM have you met in person?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next