Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Person of Interest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Number of posts : 4077

Person of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Person of Interest   Person of Interest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:51 pm

We LOVE this show! It's really cool stuff. Great cast, great and dialogue between Finch (Michael Emerson), John (Jim Caviezel), Fusco (Kevin Chapman) and Carter (Taraji Henson).

Super computers spying on you and using it to save lives or stop crimes. What could be cooler??

Both my sons, my wife and I are totally hooked. Best show to come out since NCIS of which we love also although it's a different director and completely unrelated or similar.

It's on CBS, Thursday nights at 9pm ET. Before "Sherlock"...which happens to be the STUPIDEST show to come out since....uh...well, it's stupid. LOL!
Back to top Go down

Person of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Person of Interest Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:01 pm

Actually, you are referring to "Elementary" (Sherlock is a BBC show). Funny you think it's stupid, that's my favorite new show from this year. I find it to be quite intelligent and engaging.

Different strokes indeed. Razz
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Person of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Person of Interest Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:40 am

S.D. wrote:
Actually, you are referring to "Elementary" (Sherlock is a BBC show). Funny you think it's stupid, that's my favorite new show from this year. I find it to be quite intelligent and engaging.

Different strokes indeed. Razz
for sure
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28392

Person of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Person of Interest Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:28 pm

What came to mind when I saw this thread was this:
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan

Person of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Person of Interest Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:31 pm

I haven't seen the show yet but I'm sure I'll give it a shot sometime. I'm a big fan of the character Michael Emerson played on LOST, so it's kind of hard for me to imagine him as anyone else because Ben was so memorable.
Back to top Go down
T-Roy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
T-Roy

Person of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Person of Interest Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:19 am

S.D. wrote:
I haven't seen the show yet but I'm sure I'll give it a shot sometime. I'm a big fan of the character Michael Emerson played on LOST, so it's kind of hard for me to imagine him as anyone else because Ben was so memorable.
Emerson is fantastic in Person of Interest. The show is only 1.5 seasons old. If you can, start at the very beginning on Netflix or something. It will give you a much better feel for Emerson as "Finch" and his relationship with JC. Their usage of Fusco is hilarious in the first season. The whole premise of the show and how it took form was very well done.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39398

Person of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Person of Interest Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:22 am

Required Fields wrote:
What came to mind when I saw this thread was this:

Dude, you have one strange obsession with that chick ! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Person of Interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Person of Interest   Person of Interest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Person of Interest
Page 1 of 1