Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ultrametal
Metal student
Metal student
ultrametal

Number of posts : 192

Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT! Empty
PostSubject: Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT!   Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 12:18 pm

Im Not very good with fancy words so Ill Cut to the chase..Sean Griego has decided to resign from Ultimatum. Very sad news here in the Ultimatum camp. A lot of events have happened to Ultimatum in the past 9 months many good many bad we like to think its growing pains. However when one leaves the fold its hard to digest and reasons are always complex. In the past month or so I have seen and experienced more drama in my band than I have ever before. It hasnt been easy for any of us. Set backs in the recording studio, schedules and personal lives all take part in the drama.

However I can say Seans departure was amicable and honorable with no ill will towards anyone and none from us. He is and always will be our friend and we will miss him greatly. He has served in Ultimatum for 11 years and now that chapter is closed. I dont know where God will lead us nor Do I Know excactly where to begin. I do know we will be holding auditions for drummers ans well as another guitartist as that slot still hasnt been filled. So were in a bit of a pickle here but we trust God will see us through this transition..

Please Pray for Sean as he begins his new job and new chapter in his life and please pray for Ultimatum as we begin a new one as well. for direction and clarity.

May God bless you all our fans and friends but the show will go on..!!!

Robert Gutierrez

(drummer inquiries please e mail me

ultimatums777@hotmail.com )
Back to top Go down
http://www.burnlounge.com/desertriomedia
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT!   Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 9:12 pm

Sorry to hear that. Crying or Very sad

Sean is one hell of a nice guy. He was always incredibly cool to me and I love his machine gun playing style. I will miss his drumming for you guys.

Best wishes, Sean. 🤘 And best wishes to the ults on finding a suitable replacement. Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT! 309780
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT!   Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 1:41 pm

Does this mean we don't get the new album yet?

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT!   Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 3:07 pm

kmorg wrote:
Does this mean we don't get the new album yet?

No, the drums are mostly recorded. We are talking with Alan Tuma
(formerly of the Moshketeers) about finishing up the last couple tracks.

ult
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT!   Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 8:19 pm

Wow... that is a shocker.... um... Not sure what to say.

Sean, you will be missed. Hope your future goes well and hope to see you again down the road. You are a great guy and I've enjoyed getting to know you.

Ulti-doods... that is a bummer... will be praying for you to fill the drummer and guitarist positions. This makes me more thankfull that I was able to meet and hang out with you guys at UFTA II. Ultimatum means alot to me and has been a great encouragement. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT!   Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2007 9:16 pm

Wow, I got in late on this, eh? And I'm even the roadie! Shocked

This is definitely a surprise to me, as well...I will miss Sean for sure, but I hope we still get to hang out at least once in awhile.

Man, if only I had a drum kit!!! AARRGGHH! Oh, well.

Sean's shoes will definitely be tough to fill, that's for sure. He's a rock-solid drummer with a Megaton of talent!

God bless you, bro, on your new job and everything else! I hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT!   Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 9:49 am

Metalwill,
come by practice on Tuesday (tonight).
ult

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT!   Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2007 11:09 pm

Aw, man, I didn't see your post until tonight! I had worship band practice, anyway, though...

I'll give you a quick call tomorrow sometime.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT!   Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 3:00 am

You guys are in AZ, right? I have a friend out there who plays in Burn Your Halo. He's one of the baddest drummers you'll ever see. What kind of commitment would this be?
Back to top Go down
brontotex
brontotex

Number of posts : 446

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT!   Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT! Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 7:48 am

Actually, we're in New Mexico.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT!   Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ultimatum a New Chapter..IMPORTANT!
Page 1 of 1