Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!

Go down 
+11
Addy
Stender
Smindas
kmorg
Troublezone
mc666
Chairman_Smith
MetalRob331
Schbopo
exact33
scottmitchell74
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Empty
PostSubject: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:13 pm

Spec, no pics of dildos!

MC666....no suggestions that I kill myself!

Exact...save it! Razz Very Happy

Beyond that, help me with ideas to make it special!!

I won't tell you what I've already got planned, or what's "old hat" to us/her so as to not sway your suggestions. Just let me know what you think is a good idea.

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:14 pm

The girls go to your Mom's. Hotel, beach, candlelight. You fill in the blanks.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:18 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Spec, no pics of dildos!

MC666....no suggestions that I kill myself!

Exact...save it! Razz Very Happy

Beyond that, help me with ideas to make it special!!

I won't tell you what I've already got planned, or what's "old hat" to us/her so as to not sway your suggestions. Just let me know what you think is a good idea.

Thanks guys!

you can tell her that she is your sole focus from now on and send me all your cds Smile

If that wont work I would take a week off work, make some reservations for a nice caribbean bungalo for the 2 of you and leave it to you to, well, handle the rest greedy

Alex

exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:18 pm

and I would be happy to make you a 'TheKing' image catered to the both of you Smile

Alex

Last edited by exact33 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://exact3.tripod.com

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:19 pm

Good idea, Alex. She would love to go back to Barbados. (I believe that's where she is from)
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:21 pm

spectrefate wrote:
Good idea, Alex. She would love to go back to Barbados. (I believe that's where she is from)

I am not known as Kingo Suave for nothing!!

Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:22 pm

VH1 classic with root beer floats. It's always worked for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:23 pm

Schbopo wrote:
VH1 classic with root beer floats. It's always worked for me. Very Happy

Your 18!!! Take some notes from us and learn!!!

Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:24 pm

exact33 wrote:

Your 18!!!

You apparently don't know me very well.
lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:25 pm

I certainly do not doubt the talents of someone with a sweet Thundercats shirt, an SG, and a name like a folk rock master. The kid may have something with the root beer float thing.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:27 pm

Quote :
you can tell her that she is your sole focus from now on and send me all your cds Smile

Ha! lol!

Quote :
The girls go to your Mom's. Hotel, beach, candlelight. You fill in the blanks.

If that wont work I would take a week off work, make some reservations for a nice caribbean bungalo for the 2 of you and leave it to you to, well, handle the rest greedy

Good ideas! Actually, that exact thing is happening in June. We're going to Barbados and for a couple/few days we'll get away to celebrate our 10th then, so those things will happen then. Speaking of greedy...Hotel + No Kids + Ocean Sounds = Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy birthday

Quote :
and I would be happy to make you a 'TheKing' image catered to the both of you

That would be for me! Your King creations are great. If I show Karen, it would just further cement her idea that I'm hovering too closely to moronville. lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:24 am

Just tell her 40 is just another number, and she still looks as beautiful as ever.
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:17 am

I read this as "My wife is going to hit me" Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:25 am

My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! OE
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:03 am

try shaving off all of your body hair, covering yourself in hot oil, put on some bright red lip stick, a curly blonde wig & ...oh wait. this is her birthday, not mine.

buy her some candy.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:13 am

mc666 wrote:
try shaving off all of your body hair, covering yourself in hot oil, put on some bright red lip stick, a curly blonde wig & ...oh wait. this is her birthday, not mine.

buy her some candy.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:15 am

Take her out to eat and buy her some nice flowers and blast some Slayer. Razz

Last edited by troublezone on Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:05 am

Buy her a 5.0 to let her know that 4-0 isn't all that bad.

The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:27 am

mc666 wrote:

buy her some candy.

sick

instead of candy she may need some reconstructive eye surgery if scott does that!!!

I say sign her up for HoM and let her tell us what you are really like Smile

Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 9:33 am

The only suggestion I can think of is to go somewhere where it's acceptably warm at night, but you can easily see the stars (so basically away from the city madnesses). Then have some kind of candlelit dinner outside, with reclining deck chairs to chill out and gaze above at the stars on afterwards.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:15 pm

I dont really know too much about this kind of shite but I say make sure your playing some music that you know she likes alot.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 1:40 pm

Stender wrote:
I dont really know too much about this kind of shite but I say make sure your playing some music that you know she likes alot.
Slayer's discography it is, then.

The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Smindas wrote:
Stender wrote:
Slayer's discography it is, then.

I wasnt going to suggest anything but.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 4:46 pm

spectrefate wrote:
I certainly do not doubt the talents of someone with a sweet Thundercats shirt, an SG, and a name like a folk rock master. The kid may have something with the root beer float thing.

my wife would love a Thundercats shirt Smile and she's 33
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:07 pm

Chairman_Smith wrote:
I read this as "My wife is going to hit me" Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!   My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My wife is going to hit the Big 4-0...looking for ideas!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next