Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Sweet's wife passed away

Go down 
+28
Getizzyback
nevermore
Wargod
Schbopo
stepcousin
Required Fields
RevBilly6207
kmorg
arttieTHE1manparty
AchrisK
mc666
MetalGuy71
sam
TrogDawn
akeldama
skullsmasher
RimShot
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
manny
ultmetal
Thrasher73
Zdan
Rex
Mglaffas81
Gilbert
Addy
Troublezone
32 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17069

Michael Sweet's wife passed away Empty
PostSubject: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 5:05 am

R.I.P.

STRYPER Singer's Wife Succumbs To Cancer - Mar. 6, 2009
STRYPER singer Michael Sweet's wife Kyle Rae Sweet passed away on March 5, 2009 after a two-year battle with ovarian cancer. She was only 52 years old.

Michael and Kyle met when she was hired to do makeup for STRYPER's first video, "You Know What To Do". They married in 1986 and had two children — Michael Jr. and Ellena — who are now 22 and 18 years old, respectively.

In message posted on his web site a few days before Kyle's death, Michael wrote about his wife, "Kyle was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer in February of 2007. Standing by her side and seeing her physically and emotionally face this horrible disease, I've realized that not only is she the love of my life, she is an angel and the most inspirational person I've ever known.

"I've stood faithful and hopeful in prayer through this battle, yet to see my love suffer and endure the pain and discomfort that she has over the past two years breaks my heart into a million pieces. No one deserves this, especially Kyle.

"You see, she is the backbone of our family, a pillar of strength, and as unselfish as one can be. She doesn't want any credit for anything she does but truth be known — she deserves all credit. She is the perfect wife, mother and such a blessing to everyone she meets. I constantly wrestle with the reality of this monster that invades her body and I can tell you that it's been a tremendous struggle to see my wife so sick. I have felt so helpless and at times completely hopeless, but I know I must be strong for my family and be that pillar of strength too, as she's been throughout our marriage of almost 23 years.

"Throughout I have seen Kyle's heart, strength and determination in ways that I've never seen before. She's never complained and always brought joy to those caring for her and those around her. Surgery after surgery, treatment after treatment and feeling so sick for the past two years, she's been an encouragement and an example of faith to everyone.

"I love you my dear and there is no way for me to repay you for what you have given to me. I hold you within my heart for now and forevermore."

Read more at MichaelSweet.com.

Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 6:37 am

This is very sad my prayers go out to Kyle's family
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9888

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:09 am

This damn disease. I know what it feels like, since i had a cancer. My prayers go with the family.
Back to top Go down
Mglaffas81
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Mglaffas81

Number of posts : 2255

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:11 am

My condolences - That is too young to die. R.I.P Kyle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:20 am

Crushing news... Crying or Very sad

R.I.P.
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:34 am

Horrible.
Back to top Go down
Zdan
Metal master
Metal master
Zdan

Number of posts : 752

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:23 am

Beyond horrible. Nobody deserves this kind of fate.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:24 am

My Prayers go out to Michael and his family
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:24 am

I got a call last night about this. CANCER SUCKS!!!

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:28 am

I hate that godd**n disease.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37654

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:29 am

Terrible news. R.I.P. to Kyle and sympathies to the Sweet family and everyone in the Stryper camp.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:05 am

Terrible news - my thoughts are with the Sweet family and the Stryper family
Back to top Go down
RimShot
Metal novice
Metal novice
RimShot

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:07 am

My prayers and condolences to Michael and family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.therefineryrock.com
skullsmasher
Metal master
Metal master
skullsmasher

Number of posts : 638

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:55 am

A friend/co-worker of mine passed away from this stuff this past Wednesday, She had a year from when she discovered to the end. I hate this disease, I hope some day they can find a way to stamp it out. My best to the Sweet family and I am sorry for their loss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:04 am

Man, that's tragic. One of my best friends lost his wife about a year ago, she struggled for 4 years with the disease...I couldn't even imagine going through something like that.
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:08 am

Man that sucks, my prayers are with the Sweet family.
Back to top Go down
TrogDawn
Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:08 am

I feel his pain.
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:19 am

R.I.P., my best to the family.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 10:25 am

Very sad news. I'm with Ult. Cancer sucks. A friend of mine's wife is dealing with it now as well.

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 11:58 am

my mother is dying of cancer right now. it's terrible.

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:25 pm

mc666 wrote:

Really sorry to hear that. Are they giving her any hope of recovery or is she beyond that?

I repeat, CANCER SUCKS!!!

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:27 pm

Prayers for the Sweet family for such a huge loss.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:31 pm

This sucks.

mc666 wrote:

Totally sorry to hear that, man.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:35 pm

Truly sad. I pray the Lord guides and comforts the Sweet family and friends in this time of loss. Cancer is such a horrible disease and it affects so many people besides the person who has the disease.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 12:35 pm

ultmetal wrote:
mc666 wrote:

Really sorry to hear that. Are they giving her any hope of recovery or is she beyond that?
unfortunately there is no hope. she is in hospice care right now where they are trying to make her passing as gentle as possible, but she's still suffering badly. the doctor didn't feel confident that she'd make it more than a few months at best.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Sweet's wife passed away   Michael Sweet's wife passed away Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Sweet's wife passed away
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next