Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are there ads on this forum?

Go down 
+10
MetalGuy71
DallasBlack
manny
EvyMetal
thejokeriv
tohostudios
sam
Olafsto
mc666
kmorg
14 posters
AuthorMessage
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

Are there ads on this forum? Empty
PostSubject: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:34 am

When I first opened up this forum, I paid to have all ads removed for the members of this board. And I haven't seen any adds here since then. But then I started thinking, the ads should have reappeared a year ago, but I haven't seen them. So, do any of you guys see ads on this forum?

Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:53 am

i see no ads anywhere...yet

Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:56 am

Strange..
There are ads when i open the the site without being logged on, as soon as i log on, they are gone..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

Number of posts : 3012

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 12:06 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Strange..
There are ads when i open the the site without being logged on, as soon as i log on, they are gone..

same
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/samthebrutal

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:27 pm

Haha. I asked this same thing over at the Shock Totem forum. We're using the same forum software. The ads are there, if you haven't paid, but they're only visible to guests. Log out and you should the little banners at the top and bottom.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 1:54 pm

No ads here.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 2:28 pm

That's cool. Then it is working, even without paying! haha. I have set the forum so that guests see ads, but not the members that are logged in. No need to chip in more money yet then.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:38 pm

Cool - let us know if need to pitch in cash to keep it ad free!
Back to top Go down
EvyMetal
Baron Von 40oz.
EvyMetal

Number of posts : 4386

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:31 am

I don't see ads even when I'm not logged in.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:59 am

Olafsto wrote:
Strange..

Same
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 10:05 am

None on my end.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 12:32 pm

manny wrote:
Olafsto wrote:
Strange..

Same

Yea, same here.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 2:21 pm

I dont know how it is here but at Rock Island we have a option to turn them off without paying a dime
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:01 am

Olafsto wrote:
Strange..

I am now seeing ads at the top of the page even when I am logged in... ooh looky, I can order "Metal Balls!" They have 40,000 in stock and can even "machine balls."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:05 am

Yeah, the ads are showing up when logged in now.
Back to top Go down
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:36 am

I still don't see them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 10:46 am

They are gone now.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:34 pm

For some reason the "system" or the "man" figured out that we didn't pay to be an add free board for 2 years +. So today the adds re-appeared. But I took care of it, and paid for 6 months add freedom.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:49 pm

It wasn't just this board, it was all of them.

http://help.forumotion.com/administration-panel-credits-and-domain-names-problems-f44/only-topic-about-the-new-ads-t54000.htm#350708

Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:07 pm

I use Opera so I never get ads anyway.

Well, not after the first time at least.
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:19 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Strange..

Thats because theres an admin setting turning on the ads for guests but off for members, Ive not see any here, I didnt know you had to pay to keep them off cuz
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
sam
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
sam

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:19 pm

kmorg wrote:
For some reason the "system" or the "man" figured out that we didn't pay to be an add free board for 2 years +. So today the adds re-appeared. But I took care of it, and paid for 6 months add freedom.

Thanks, you rock bro!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 7:17 pm

Thanks, Kurt. Are there ads on this forum? 877540
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there ads on this forum?   Are there ads on this forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are there ads on this forum?
Page 1 of 1