Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's The Purpose Of This Forum?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

What's The Purpose Of This Forum? Empty
PostSubject: What's The Purpose Of This Forum?   What's The Purpose Of This Forum? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2007 11:55 am

I can't figure it out. surprised
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: What's The Purpose Of This Forum?   What's The Purpose Of This Forum? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 3:53 am

It was used as a place to post non-active thread that we still wanted to keep, over at the old board. We wanted something similar here, and ultmetal copied and pasted some of the threads from there to over here.

PostSubject: Re: What's The Purpose Of This Forum?   What's The Purpose Of This Forum? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2007 10:15 pm

kmorg wrote:
It was used as a place to post non-active thread that we still wanted to keep, over at the old board. We wanted something similar here, and ultmetal copied and pasted some of the threads from there to over here.
Aah, OK. Good idea. You can probably get rid of this one now, as it's clearly not a keeper. Laughing
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: What's The Purpose Of This Forum?   What's The Purpose Of This Forum? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 4:50 am

Eyesore wrote:
kmorg wrote:
Aah, OK. Good idea. You can probably get rid of this one now, as it's clearly not a keeper. Laughing

lol!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: What's The Purpose Of This Forum?   What's The Purpose Of This Forum? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 1:40 pm

why the hell did i say lol to that i really must stop saying that so much i am srarting to sound like a chav
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Purpose Of This Forum?   What's The Purpose Of This Forum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's The Purpose Of This Forum?
Page 1 of 1