Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!

Go down 
+8
AchrisK
Todd Jaymz
rattpoison
Shiney
caniplaywithmadness?
Wargod
ultmetal
mc666
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Empty
PostSubject: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 10:04 pm

Have you guys ever thought of creating a separate forum for all the rock stuff we discuss?
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:37 am

imho, it ain't really necessary. were all pretty much open minded enough to accept it all in one area. no reason Ted Nugent shouldn't be discussed right alongside King Diamond.

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 1:12 am

mc666 wrote:
imho, it ain't really necessary. were all pretty much open minded enough to accept it all in one area. no reason Ted Nugent shouldn't be discussed right alongside King Diamond.
Well, I only mention it because threads disappear from the first—and even second—page really quick here.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 1:32 am

well today for sure, since wargod posted like 10 different threads at one time Laughing very hard

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 1:42 am

mc666 wrote:
well today for sure, since wargod posted like 10 different threads at one time Laughing very hard
Today, too? He needs a damn news forum for himself! Haha. And TheGooch, he replies to like 70 threads in one sitting. Laughing
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 11:52 am

I'll bring it up in the Mod room and see what the power that be think about the idea bro.

ult

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 12:02 pm

Word.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 1:08 pm

Quote :
He needs a damn news forum for himself! Haha.

Hey I'm glad you guys read them at least, love to spread the word on new stuff coming out!

Wargod48

NP: Paul Sabu - Strange Messiah
Back to top Go down
caniplaywithmadness?
Metal master
Metal master
caniplaywithmadness?

Number of posts : 515

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 2:23 pm

that'll just start 'thats not metal, its rock' or 'thats not rock its metal' kind of arguements
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 3:23 pm

caniplaywithmadness? wrote:
that'll just start 'thats not metal, its rock' or 'thats not rock its metal' kind of arguements
Well, I really don't think this forum is that petty, you know? I only make the suggestion to keep it organized and such. For instance, I knew someone here posted about Strum And Drang here, but the thread was long gone by the time I went to check for it. It didn't help that I was typing in Sturm & Drag when I was doing a search! Haha. So if we had a rock forum, it probably would have been easier to locate. Plus, maybe some of the metalheads don't like all the rock threads here?

By the way, Sturm And Drang is awesome! Amazing how young they are!

https://heartofmetal.niceboard.com/Main-Forum-Area-c1/Heart-Of-Metal-f1/Sturm-Drang-t1314.htm

Last edited by on Sat Jul 21, 2007 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shiney
Scarred But Smarter
Scarred But Smarter
Shiney

Number of posts : 3487

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 4:14 pm

I don't think it sounds like a bad idea....

And THE GOOCH is outta control...he digs up ad replies to thrads that are months old...it really messes with my head.

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:46 pm

Shiney wrote:
THE GOOCH is outta control...he digs up ad replies to thrads that are months old...it really messes with my head.

lol! ohh leave the Gooch alone (he's havin' fun), to be honest it's better he digs up an old thread than starting a new one that's already been done a few pages back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:57 pm

Locky wrote:
Shiney wrote:
THE GOOCH is outta control...he digs up ad replies to thrads that are months old...it really messes with my head.

:lol!: ohh leave the Gooch alone (he's havin' fun), to be honest it's better he digs up an old thread than starting a new one that's already been done a few pages back.
Haha. I have no issues with TheGooch digging up old threads, but I'd like him to reply more than "yup" and "I agree" and "that's cool." Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 8:37 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Locky wrote:
Shiney wrote:

:lol!: ohh leave the Gooch alone (he's havin' fun), to be honest it's better he digs up an old thread than starting a new one that's already been done a few pages back.
Haha. I have no issues with TheGooch digging up old threads, but I'd like him to reply more than "yup" and "I agree" and "that's cool." Hahaha.
yup, that's cool... i agree.

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 10:02 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
rattpoison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
rattpoison

Number of posts : 2682

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 12:24 am

Definetly i wanna mention some fantastic bands that aren't metal or hard rock and see what people think. This forum needs a rock forum.
Back to top Go down
Todd Jaymz
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Todd Jaymz

Number of posts : 324

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 12:37 pm

I'd post on it, either way this board is the best I've found!-TJ
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:03 pm

I tend to like to keep remotely similar musical discussion together, but I have been posting here less lately because there have been so many threads that I am not interested in, and I think it's mostly a lot of rock stuff.

I support the separation of rock and metal.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2007 10:21 pm

So far, it looks like everyone wants it. I'll leave this thread a couple more days and see what everyone else thinks.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:46 am

OK, I created a forum for Rock discussion, seperate from Metal. I've moved a few threads over. If there are any other old threads you want moved, let me know. Feel free to start some new ones.

ult

Master Sailboat
mc666

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:51 am

finally, we'll get those annoying Def Leppard threads out of here. just kidding

ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 11:56 am

Laughing very hard

Yea, I don't think we're gonna be really strict on what bands go in what category. We'll leave that up to the individuals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 12:13 pm

mc666 wrote:
finally, we'll get those annoying Def Leppard threads out of here. just kidding
angry

Thanks, Ult. I think it's a good addition to the forum. 🤘
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:06 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Thanks, Ult. I think it's a good addition to the forum. 🤘

No problem. I moved some of old threads in there, however, lets just fill it up with new ones.
Back to top Go down
Smindas
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Smindas

Number of posts : 2546

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 2:37 pm

I go away for 4 days and I return to see a new forum. Wild.

PostSubject: Re: A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!   A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Rock Forum? IT IS DONE!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next