Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So help me God, I'm off CDs for a year!!!

Go down 
+17
skullsmasher
EvyMetal
Hamer12
nevermore
thejokeriv
jstate
Fat Freddy
Metal Misfit
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
tohostudios
manny
mc666
Troublezone
SideShowDisaSter
SAHB Healer
scottmitchell74
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

So help me God, I'm off CDs for a year!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So help me God, I'm off CDs for a year!!!   So help me God, I'm off CDs for a year!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:33 pm

lol Im sorry. Im trying to cut back myself but its not easy. Already this month I think there are 5 cds coming out that im definetly getting the day they come out and I already bought 7 this past weekend. It doesnt help that cds stores you go to are starting to go out of business and sometimes cds are half the price for the first week they come out. Im trying though. If my gf would just buy me the cds that I want for my birthday and christmas I probably wouldnt have to buy anything, but she wont so I just blame it on her that I have to keep buying them haha.

BTW... If theres some stones cds you cant find let me know everything at this store that I go to is on sale for 9.99 and theres even some stuff thats 6.99 and everythings new. I can take a look.

PostSubject: Re: So help me God, I'm off CDs for a year!!!   So help me God, I'm off CDs for a year!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:01 am

I've had to slow way down this year but I could never only do 24. I've made myself wait until it's a certain price before i'll pull the trigger on most releases which helps though it kills me i'll have to wait probably months before I get something like the new Impelliterri.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: So help me God, I'm off CDs for a year!!!   So help me God, I'm off CDs for a year!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:12 am

Phoenix Reign Drummer wrote:
lol Im sorry. Im trying to cut back myself but its not easy. Already this month I think there are 5 cds coming out that im definetly getting the day they come out and I already bought 7 this past weekend. It doesnt help that cds stores you go to are starting to go out of business and sometimes cds are half the price for the first week they come out. Im trying though. If my gf would just buy me the cds that I want for my birthday and christmas I probably wouldnt have to buy anything, but she wont so I just blame it on her that I have to keep buying them haha.

BTW... If theres some stones cds you cant find let me know everything at this store that I go to is on sale for 9.99 and theres even some stuff thats 6.99 and everythings new. I can take a look.

I need these 2 to complete my stones studio cd collection if you can find em:

Rolling stones - 1965 The Rolling Stones, Now!
Rolling stones - 1967 Their Satanic Majesties Request

None of the cd stores in my area are worth much so its primarily the internet that is my problem. the one local store has some metal but most of it is cookie monster stuff...

Thanks!
Alex

Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: So help me God, I'm off CDs for a year!!!   So help me God, I'm off CDs for a year!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:06 am

I don't think I've bought a cd yet this year. I've gotten a few via gift cards or whatever, but I don't remember actually plunking down any hard cash for any yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So help me God, I'm off CDs for a year!!!   So help me God, I'm off CDs for a year!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So help me God, I'm off CDs for a year!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3