Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax

Go down 
+10
Olafsto
Thrasher73
mc666
Temple of Blood
Rex
Lurideath
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
MetalGuy71
Chairman_Smith
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Empty
PostSubject: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:05 am

I heard in the latest CDC chat that Charlie announced that Rob is back.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:13 am

Does that mean Danny is out? Or are they going for that Maiden-triple-axe-attack? Smile
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:14 am

I'd be willing to be with the 'reunion' thing over, that Spitz is going back to watchmaking.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:17 am

ultmetal wrote:
I'd be willing to be with the 'reunion' thing over, that Spitz is going back to watchmaking.

I think thats what Scott has more or less said. Something akin to; "Dan is actually a pretty big deal in his little watch world, I think Anthrax is the farthest thing from his mind right now."
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:18 am

Doesn't matter much unless they find a new vocalist... or is Scott Ian going to take over the microphone too? Smile
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:21 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Doesn't matter much unless they find a new vocalist... or is Scott Ian going to take over the microphone too? Smile

That would be..... interesting Neutral
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:29 am

Personally though... with Charlie listing System of a Down albums as his favourite and Scott jamming with Bo Bice.... I'm worried we're gonna have a Suckthrax.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:47 am

They've been Suckthrax since the 2nd album with John Bush! Any news with this band now days is boring, lame, and don't interest me at all. They need to call it a day already and stop the circus they have turned in to!
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:49 am

They've been Suckthrax since Bush's FIRST album!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 11:55 am

The only thing I have been interested in with Anthrax since Bush
joined, was this last reunion wih Joey. Saw them last year and
the ripped the roof off!!!!! Best show I have seen in
years!! Too bad everyone involved could not see the enthusiasm
that tour generated and stuck with it.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 12:05 pm

My prediction is that they'll get yet another singer, maybe an un-known, put out an album that will flop, then get John Bush back and pretend like the whole thing never happened. Pretty much the same thing Motley Crue did with Corabi.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 12:17 pm

I'd rather them get an unknown than get Bush back.

I think they should've hired the singer from Death Angel back in 92/93 instead of Bush anyway.

I can't really think of any other singers who would be a good fit.
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 1:19 pm

Thats because there are no singers who fit. John Bush didn't even fit!
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 1:30 pm

Lurideath wrote:
Any news with this band now days is boring, lame, and don't interest me at all. They need to call it a day already and stop the circus they have turned in to!
you took the words right outta my mouth. Cool

Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 1:53 pm

mc666 wrote:
Lurideath wrote:
Any news with this band now days is boring, lame, and don't interest me at all. They need to call it a day already and stop the circus they have turned in to!
you took the words right outta my mouth. Cool

Pretty much how I feel as well
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 2:01 pm

hahaha No problem!
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 4:20 pm

Too bad that Scott and Charlie couldn`t work things out with Belladonna!! I was really hoping for a new studio album with the classic lineup.
Strange thing with Bush: I love his voice, and I love Armored Saint! But Bush in Anthrax was all wrong!!
Belladonna is supposed to sing in that band!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 4:26 pm

Olafsto wrote:
Too bad that Scott and Charlie couldn`t work things out with Belladonna!! I was really hoping for a new studio album with the classic lineup.
Strange thing with Bush: I love his voice, and I love Armored Saint! But Bush in Anthrax was all wrong!!
Belladonna is supposed to sing in that band!!!!

I feel the same way. I never thought Bush was a good fit for Anthrax. Or maybe I was just annoyed that John's joining Anthrax reduced Armored Saint to a side project... I always liked A.S. better than Anthrax...
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 6:32 pm

The only reason the first Anthrax record with bush worked is because they had to change/adjust their whole sound to suit him.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 8:27 pm

I still prefer Bush as the vocalist. LOVE his stuff. Cagginano was only out for the reunion. He helped produce their reunion stuff, I believe (though I could be wrong...). Not surprised he is back at all.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:40 am

Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax 5-28rob_0416

Apparently Rob has ditched the mohawk and is going with the "Captain Cave-Man" look these days...

For more pics of the current line-up, including the new singer, playing a warm-up gig, go here...

http://www.rockconcertfotos.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=226&pos=0
Back to top Go down
zombiewalkin
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
zombiewalkin

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:51 am

I like the mohawk look better. I saw them on the We've Come For You All tour and they obliterated the stage and I am NO FAN of Bush in Anthrax.

Another vocalist would be good.....how bout Turbin? 🤘
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 11:53 am

No Turdin. Please.
Back to top Go down
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:34 am

They have a new vocalist already. His name is Dan Nelson, and from the clips I have heard, the guy can rip. He is supposedly able to more than handle his own on both Belladonna and Bush era stuff without sounding like he is trying to rip either one off.

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4607

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 12:38 am

I haven't been interested in anything from Anthrax since Joey left.

PostSubject: Re: Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax   Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Cagginano back in Anthrax
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next