Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Belladonna back in Anthrax!

Go down 
+24
thejokeriv
DallasBlack
Storm_Rider89
A Handful of Wayne
Troublezone
ultmetal
XYZ
MetalGuy71
manny
MetalFRO
Temple of Blood
AchrisK
Grimmo
Fat Freddy
powermacho
Alaskan Metalhead
Glenn Rogers
kmorg
Olafsto
Metallic Blaze
Metal Misfit
Schbopo
Jesusandmetal23
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jesusandmetal23
If it jams it jams
Jesusandmetal23

Number of posts : 1023

Belladonna back in Anthrax! Empty
PostSubject: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:28 pm

Belladonna back in Anthrax! 11840 Joey is my favorite Anthrax singer. Can't wait to see 'em!
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:43 pm

And he's going to leave in 5...4...3...2...
Back to top Go down
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:46 pm

I already reported this in the other Anthrax thread. Evil or Very Mad

Wink
Back to top Go down
Metallic Blaze
Exo-Kill!
Metallic Blaze

Number of posts : 6497

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:04 am

Wow. What a surprise this is.

I just hope it lasts.
Back to top Go down
Olafsto
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Olafsto

Number of posts : 2522

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:30 am

Metal Misfit wrote:
I already reported this in the other Anthrax thread. Evil or Very Mad

Wink

Yeah, it`s been discussed there for days, pay attention jesus Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/olafsto
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:08 pm

Schbopo wrote:

Laughing very hard

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:14 pm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/
Alaskan Metalhead
Metal novice
Metal novice
Alaskan Metalhead

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:17 pm

You know, I LOVED John Bush with this band; his pipes were just gold and I thought the "Sound of White Noise" just crushed!!

I liked the old Anthrax with Belladonna back in the day and now for the nostalgia value when I crank the old Anthrax tunes; not sure how much I'd like him back in the band now. We'll see...
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:53 pm

Hope to see them live before Belladonna leaves the band again. Belladonna back in Anthrax! 778825
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37676

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:11 pm

One word:

"Yawn."

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Quote :
You know, I LOVED John Bush with this band; his pipes were just gold and I thought the "Sound of White Noise" just crushed!!

Absolutely!
Back to top Go down
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 4:49 am

Schbopo wrote:

The rotating door of Anthrax vocalists spins almost as fast as a ceiling fan on the highest speed setting Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_exclaim Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_exclaim Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_exclaim
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:15 pm

Belladonna's presence doesn't guarantee anything. Look at State of Euphoria...
Back to top Go down
powermacho
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
powermacho

Number of posts : 1773

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:02 pm

let's see how long it last Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_scratch
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:36 pm

AchrisK wrote:
Belladonna's presence doesn't guarantee anything. Look at State of Euphoria...

Sure, but he's got a much better track record than whoever else they could've gotten ...
Back to top Go down
MetalFRO
Metal master
Metal master
MetalFRO

Number of posts : 551

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:03 am

Why is John Bush not back in, did he decide to stick it out with Armored Saint?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/metalfro
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:24 am

MetalFRO wrote:

No, he makes a good living doing voice overs and does not want to be away from his family for long periods of time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:37 am

Here's one of Bush's voiceovers....

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1785214/ice_cream_man_burger_king_commercial/
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Poor ice cream man.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:27 pm

manny wrote:
MetalFRO wrote:

No, he makes a good living doing voice overs and does not want to be away from his family for long periods of time.

Quote from Charlie...

Quote :
John [Bush, former vocalist] was gracious enough to step in and do a few shows with us, but John didn't want to continue with this lifestyle or making music. We wanted either John or Joey to step up and do this with us. Joey stepped up is what it all comes down to. My whole thing behind this is, I don't want something for the short term, I want something for the long term. I want to ride this out.

Sounds like John is content to do the occasional show or 2 and music when it fits his schedule. I can see where he's coming from. He's not a young man anymore and the music business ain't what it was.

And as for doing some shows first, then recording a new album, it sounds like they already had these "Big Four" festival shows booked, so they're taking care of any tour committments before heading into the studio. Charlie says possibly 5 songs from the Worship Music cd will be on the new album, with some others tweaked or re-written for Joey's vocal style.

Here's the rest of the article if anyone cares...
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=140172

Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 4:46 pm

Well, at least it's good to see that John and Anthrax are still on good terms.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:28 am

Bush says, 'Timing Is Right' For ANTHRAX's Reunion With JOEY BELLADONNA
May 19, 2010

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=140308

Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17080

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:36 am

Belladonna is back where he belongs... in Anthrax!

Nothing against Bush... but his voice has always been better suited for Armored Saint.
Back to top Go down
XYZ
Card-carrying Van Halen Freak
XYZ

Number of posts : 2600

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:21 am

Any word if Danny Spitz is coming back?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 10:24 am

XYZ wrote:
Any word if Danny Spitz is coming back?

This came from the interview with Charlie that I posted above...

Quote :
Q: Is there any chance of seeing Danny [Spitz, former guitarist] get involved in any way?

Charlie Benante: We haven't talked about that. Danny has been a little sick lately so he needs to get his health in order. Rob [Caggiano, guitarist] is with us and we're continuing with Rob.

I don't know what health issues Danny is dealing with at the moment. Anyone?

PostSubject: Re: Belladonna back in Anthrax!   Belladonna back in Anthrax! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belladonna back in Anthrax!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next