Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crappy songs by your favorite bands?

Go down 
+27
candlemass
TrogDawn
RevBilly6207
mr.electric39
Sabbath In Solitude
metalinmyveins
Fat Freddy
sonofthunder
Mattallica667
YngwieDokkenfan
metalmaniac122
DallasBlack
AngelRipper16
TheGooch
tohostudios
Troublezone
ultmetal
Addy
akeldama
XYZ
DeathCult
MetalGuy71
stevegarveyfan
mc666
the sentinel
manny
Schbopo
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Crappy songs by your favorite bands? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crappy songs by your favorite bands?   Crappy songs by your favorite bands? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:29 pm

"South Station Blues" from I've Got The Rock 'N' Rolls Again. Crappy songs by your favorite bands? - Page 5 25679
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Crappy songs by your favorite bands?   Crappy songs by your favorite bands? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 9:08 pm

manny wrote:
akeldama wrote:
Aerosmith-Cryin', Crazy and practically any Joe Perry song except Let The Music Do The Talkin'

Dude, I don't know about the Joe Perry comment, but IMO those first two Joe Perry Project albums from the early 80's are some of the best Stones inspired rock n roll of that time. Dirty, simple, and to quote one of the song titles off one of those Perry classics, 'No Subsitute for Arrogance', just 100% attitude.

Also some of the highlights of some of those Aerosmith records are some of his tunes like 'Bright Light Fright' and 'Walk on Down'

I wasn't talking about the JPP but man, I forgot about Bright Light Fright, good stuff from a great album.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: Crappy songs by your favorite bands?   Crappy songs by your favorite bands? - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:33 pm

akeldama wrote:
manny wrote:
akeldama wrote:
Aerosmith-Cryin', Crazy and practically any Joe Perry song except Let The Music Do The Talkin'

Dude, I don't know about the Joe Perry comment, but IMO those first two Joe Perry Project albums from the early 80's are some of the best Stones inspired rock n roll of that time. Dirty, simple, and to quote one of the song titles off one of those Perry classics, 'No Subsitute for Arrogance', just 100% attitude.

Also some of the highlights of some of those Aerosmith records are some of his tunes like 'Bright Light Fright' and 'Walk on Down'

I wasn't talking about the JPP but man, I forgot about Bright Light Fright, good stuff from a great album.

OK fair enough since you were including Aerosmith and JPP, and I 100% agree 'Draw the Line' is a great album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crappy songs by your favorite bands?   Crappy songs by your favorite bands? - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crappy songs by your favorite bands?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5